- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Holland village!!
Thursday, December 2, 2010, Thursday, December 02, 2010

Went to holland Village with Ching, Yanen & Myo today!
Idk why, yanen asked me to bring my mac. Meh, I did homework on the train :D I'm such a good girl. Anyw, Met yanen and we watched old videos near the escalator. So dumb, people kept staring at us laughing. Ching came then ivan. Walked to holland village. Ching and YE are jerks. They purposely run infront and left the both of us behind. WE GOT LOST. I was screaming at him the whole time. IT WAS FREAKING HOT (Cause' im here)We were both complaining like mad. When we got to the restaurent, i wanted to smack ching's forehead. Shared food then went to eat ice cream. By the time we left, IT RAINED!!

I'm just recovering D: Then ching didnt want to share her jacket with me so i got drenched ): SICK.SICKSICKSICKSICK. HELLO?!?!?! Got so pissed!! Then yanen was nice enough to lend me her blazer and she shared with ching. Stupid selfish forehead. No wonder so big. Even ivan helped me carry my laptop!! Ching you jerk!!

Then took a train to taka so ye could find that salesboy. Hahahah, he wasnt there!! Awwww..
Me: "ouch.. My stomach feels funny!!"
YE: "Why? Cause' it told you a joke?"

Okay i need to go for dinner now.
Good the bye!!