- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Love(Give + Receive + Appreciate)=Joy
Wednesday, November 3, 2010, Wednesday, November 03, 2010

I AM ABOUT TO CHALLENGE THE
VERY WAY YOU VIEW LIFE....

IN SUCH A VERY LOUSY AND STUPID WAY...
You will feel like you aren't even challenged at all...
Well, Its the thought that counts (:

Okay quick update on my life before i make you rethink your life in the most minute way. Heh, I'M WORKING NOW (: My mother has been dumping her hopes on me and jie. When i asked her, She told me her sole purpose in life was to bring me and jie up and see us to success and happiness. Then I got seriously frustrated with her.
"Why must you pin all your hopes on us and neglect yourself? BE A MAN. WHY CAN'T YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?!?"
(Side track: idk why i keep asking people to "be a man" when they clearly have a va...ndetta!!)
I understand that parents are willing to sacrifice themselves for their kids cause' they just love them that much. Okay let me explain myself. The following is an "interview" with my mother currently lying beside me playing a retarded bubble pop game on her iphone.

DLHT: "Ma, Define success and happiness."
My mother: "blahblahblah... successful in career... Happy everyday... blahblahblah"
Okay, That interview was utterly useless. My mother just rephrased my question. Fail.

Hohoho, Time to apply what i learnt from sermon in church. There's a huge difference between JOY and HAPPINESS. Screw driver dictionary.com. My definition is so much more awesomer!! Well... It's not exactly MY definition.. It's a combination of the sermon i heard and some random website i found on google. Google is a wonderful thing.

HAPPINESS.
is a temporary emotion we feel in our daily lives. Example, When we win the lottery or (In singaporean context) some lucky draw or got the better of a discount, we feel happy. Our face seems generally brighter and lifted. However, as highlighted above, it is temporary. The duration of which happiness lasts is actually quite short. Probably less than 24 hours. Happiness can be robbed from us very quickly. Example, we could trip over a rock (Side track: or chervelle's forehead) and fall face down in mud infront a crowd of people. Happiness is ripped away to show embarrassment or anger. THERE. HAPPINESS DIED ):

JOY.
is a permanent attitude of your soul/heart/mind. Boom, totally blew you away with that cheemness now did I? Google my friend.. Google... ANYWAY. Example, during sad situations such as losing your job or a loved one, Joy will provide a brighter outlook on our daily lives. Joy will kick the ass of negative emotions such as grief and all that other jazz.
(Side track: Have you ever wondered why the slang used is "jazz"? Why can't it be "All that other pop" Or "All that other classical"?? It will sound so much cooler. Meh)

Personally, I feel that Joy is only achieved through love. (awwww...) I mean, how else can you achieve joy other than giving, receiving and appreciating love? If some dumb boyfriend/girlfriend of yours tells you they love you and yet your attitude towards life/friends/family is still as smelly as ever, then i suppose its not really love now is it? If you don't feel joy when your parents shower you with care and concern then you really aren't joyful now are you? I don't understand half of what i am saying but i hope you get my point.

Love(Give + Receive + Appreciate)=Joy

Hahaha, I am so funny... Not really... *cough.... BACK TO THE TOPIC. Joy can never be taken away from you. Unless of course, you chose to. But thats a completely different topic altogether that i will consider exploring in the future!!
(Side track: Procrastination is a funny thing.)

Holy shit, i just realised how much i have to blog... I am going too deep for my own good. ANYWAY.

There are 3 types of love. Love for youself, Love for others, Love for God.
It's late ): I wana sleep. Got work tmr!!
(TO BE CONTINUED)