- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Chapter one
Wednesday, October 13, 2010, Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yayyy, I'm going to start writing my book! I got my results back today. I'm not happy. LALALALA. Okay I hope this isn't too boring to read. ANYWAY, here we go people!

Untitled
(For now, Can't think of shit. HAH.)
Chapter one
Wood-2.45a.m, Febuary 2019.
Oh, how she wished she could fall asleep. Those rascals were at it again, grinding the thin apartment walls with their coarse singing. She fussed in the lump of fabric she calls a bed, keeping her legs from straying to the other side. Despite the blaring atrocities, Delon was curled up to her right in deep slumber.

(To be continued some other day. How progressive! 5 lines in half an hour. WOWW. I want to sleep. Bye.)