- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Sunday, September 12, 2010, Sunday, September 12, 2010




YELLOW RIBBON RUN
Damn fun! HAHAH. I want to go again. It rained like hell! But we didn't care! We were UNDAUNTED and we CHIONGGGED thru the rain like badasses. I don't even want to talk abt the shirt. LOL. Delia, your stupidity never ceases to amuse me. Free stuff! AWESOME. Including a key thingy. Suppositly to "unlock the second prison." I'm using it as a necklace now. SEXYYY. Led everyone back to my hse to clean up. Then went subway (Eat fresh) with ching and hazel. The rest went home.

FLASH MOB
Went to jiaeenn's hse on friday. They were doing their drama project. Jacelyn and i just go there spam jiaeenn's brother's photobooth. CHEESE. Hahaha, i helped them act as Yanen's Hairdresser. I'm freaking mandy man! MANDYYY! Hahahaha, it was so fun! There was one scene where we deliberately messed up, then started singing "Everybody dance now" HAHA. Then it got jiaeenn thinkign we should do a flash mob. HAH! BRILLIANT. Oh, and nai cha. NAI CHA. OMG. SO STUPID. Jacelyn & I boguht before we went to JE's hse. Then everyone drank ours. Then we wanted to go dwn buy summore. Then in the end, I forgot to buy for myself. Retarded. ANYWAY. Wanted to do the flashmob in the coffee shop. Then we got scared we'll get arrested. So we ended up doing it at jiaeenn's church.

It was retarded. SERIOUSLY retarded. Jiaeenn leaked lalala we were all late lalalala. In the end, the church had only like 3 people. 2 of which already saw us in sally's pink wig, weird masks hiding behind the door. After we ran away. They OPENED the door and stared at us. WE FREAKING RAN. SO STUPID. OMG. Then Aiya, it was super fail. The room where the 3 people were in had WINDOWS. One guy opened the window and was like "What are you guys doing?" ITS SO STUPID. Then we just walk in the room and started singing and dancing to california girls. SUPER FAIL WTH. They just smile smile and continue doing their own thing. Okay, I got allergic reaction the day before ytd. I look like crap and feel like crap. Good the night.