- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
YOG!
Thursday, August 26, 2010, Thursday, August 26, 2010

25th august, Wednesday.
YOG SOCCER WAS DAMN FUN!
Aft school on wed, yanen decided with me last min to go YOG. HEHEHE. Chiong home and bathe and left the hse in a hurry. Then went to meet yanen, carissa & Kim at serangoon MRT. Then took a train to suntec. Ate J.CO donuts! Then went to try to get tickets for judo or handball. SOLD OUT. Yanen said there was this slutty bitch that kept staring at me. Tsk.

NO TICKETS! Then we trudged slowly back to the top floor and took ridiculous photos. Then my mother called and told us football still got tickets. Yanen was like "OHMYGOD. DELIA. I LOVE YOUR MOTHER. I LOVE YOUR MOTHER." Then we RAN to the freaking train station. GUESS WHAT?!?! I RAN FASTER THAN THE TWO NETBALLERS. PRO RIGHT. HEHEHE.

The match was awesome lah can. We were screaming like shit! LOL. Then got one part the Montenegro guy got yellow card something abt the stupid shirt. Then yanen was like "MRS TEO, NEVER TUCK IN SHIRT!! 30 PUMPING." HAHAHAHA. Then after they won, the team TAUPOKED each other. WOOOH! Then me & Yanen were screaming at them to taupok again. LLOLOOL. Then the team freaking stripped their tops and threw it into the crowd. OHMYGOD. HOT STUFF. I ALSO WANT. SHITTT.

Then had dinner with my mum at LightHouse. OMG. The coach of the team was eating at the same restaurant. SO COOL! We wanted to take picture with her (Yes, it's a HER.) But we didnt in the end ): LOL. Reached home at like 10. LOL. Was so tired for the nxt day in sch!

26-27 august, Thursday/Friday
School was so retarded. LOL. HLS never come sch! Chinese was so boring ); MONA LISA! 回來啊!! LOL. Got most of our results back already. I SHALL LIST!

English B3 (Expected A1 :/)
Maths A2 (Stupid. I need to practice.)
Chinese Forgot (I really don't want to say...)
Biology A1 (I lost my first place T-T)
History A1 (Idk why the level did so badly this term)
Geography A2 (Ms Yeo is awesome.)
Literature A2 (MR TTK WONT GIVE ME MY 0.6 MARKS FOR AN A1. Topped class)
L1R5 = 11 points.

There. I'm bloody pissed off with myself. My points arent even enough to get in ACJC. WHY DIDNT I STUDY?! Stupid egoistic delia. I should seriously start studying this time. I didnt even practice maths lah. Ugh. Don't even get me started on maths man. I hate miss chew. My overall grade for the year is B3. Sucks like shit. It's gna drag down my L1R5 in term4. This is my finger. _|_ Oh, and i just realised how much Mr TTK hates Jiaeenn. He's so mean...

YESTERDAY. Mrs Phua nvr come for bio. OH shit. I just rmbed. I didnt bother doing the science workbook. And i said i'll hand up on monday cause i wanted to read my book. And i kinda left it under my table.. Shit. LOL. FAIL! Then went out aft school to ION with Genesa (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!), andrea and YE. Went to the soup spoon and met Ivan. Walked around trying to look for my shoe. Then Trained back to Bishan cause' i wanted to watch "LIAR GAME"
The rest went home so i just watched with Ivan. Bishan didnt have so we had to train all the way back to dhouby ghaut. Stupid!! WASTE MONEY. LOL. He saw his friend there. So retarded. He was running away from them lah! Tsktsk. So mean. THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME. And we both REALLY had to pee throughout the movie. LOL. After both of us went to the toilet, he suddenly wanted to pee again. SO STUPID. BLADDER OF PAPER MAN.

The movie was AWESOMEEE. Lives up to the Drama's name. LOL. Then we chionged out of the cinema. Ivan was screaming like a little girl. HAHAA. Ran to the toilet and i realised i lost my phone. OHMYWILLIAMFAHQUHARRR. GOT SUPER SCARED. Ran back to the cinema to search. WAH HENG. Found it under the seats. ALMOST FREAKING CRIED LAH. GEEZ.

Oh, Ivan did something very gross on the train. He has moobs. MOOBS. I was complaining that i was seriously hungry. Then he was like "DELIA. LOOK LOOK." Then idk what he doing so i waslike looking around. Then he was like "LOOOK!! You seriously didnt see that?" "No what talking you?!" "OKAY OKAY. Look at my school badge." THEN HE LIKE YOU KNOW... CONTRACTED HIS CHEST MUSCLES. EWWWWW! I WAS LIKE "OHMYGOSHH. IM A GIRL. IM A FREAKING GIRL." Then he starts PRETENDING TO DRINK OUT OF IT. OHMYSHIT. SICK LAH. YOU MOOB. MOOB! Reached home at like 10. Gosh, he's gross!!