|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
Sunday, August 22, 2010, Sunday, August 22, 2010
![]() ![]() YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME (I look fatter cause of my stupid period.) Went to Vivo at like 11.30 to meet yanen. Went to eat YIGLOO frozen yogurt! WOOOH. I love it!! Esp the cookies and cream. OM NOM NOM. I hate frolic & Yami yogurt. BUT YIGLOO IS DIFFERENT. Its awesome. (Y) ANYWAY. I was eating halfway and it dropped IN my shirt. IN. LOL. That was soooo unnecessary. YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING. Then went to this shop that sells this masquerade mask. SO COOL. We walked in.. Too shy to ask for the price... Then walked out. LOL. Then we walked past build a bear. Then this RANDOM ang moh that reeked of cigarettes from a pedicure shop came up to us and said "Hey, can i have abit of your ice cream?" We were like, HUH?! LOL. Then he was like "Nono *Laughs. Show me your fingernails!" Then yanen freaking RAN away. Then he was like "tsk tsk tsk. you didn't do anything to them right? Nvm, let me help you." Then he starts buffing my nails and all that. Say what "Here, i'm performing magic on your nails now! Dont tell anyone, if not they all will come to me and queue up!!" What bull shit. I WAS SO SCARED. WTF WAS HE DOING MAN. Then he tried to get me to go into the shop with him to get something. Then i was like "Nono.. i got to go meet someone!" Then he came back and put some retarded oil on my fingernail. Then he was like "Do you like it?" "Uh... Yeah... hahaha.." "THEN YOU SHLD BUY IT!" "Oh, no...i need to meet someone!" "kay, then you come back later okay?" "Okay...." "OKAY! I give you 20 mins, i'll wait for you!" Then i freaking RAN away. POS LAH. YANEN YOU CHICKEN. We didn't dare go near that store aftwards. LOLOLOL. Then we went back to the masquerade store and asked for the price. FINALLY. But we didn't buy it. YET. Then we went on "H.A.Ms" and "H.A.Gs" hunts. WINKWINK. HAHAAH. Then met KIM! And we went to the flea. It was at St. James power station. ITS A CLUB. Its so cool. It was kinda dark. Can't wait to turn 18! GO CLUBBING! HAHA. I WAS SO BLOODY HAPPY. THE STUFF THERE WAS SO CHEAP!! SO DAMN BLOODY CHEAP! I SPENT 20 PLUS BUCKS FOR 2 DRESSES, 1 SKIRT & 1 SHORTS. YANEN ONLY SPENT 5 BUCKS FOR 2 SHIRTS. AND KIM SPENT 3 BUCKS ON ONE TOP. WOAH. WOAHHH. DAMN HAPPY. Then bought the mask and met Zoe! She spent like 40 Plus. HAHAHA. Then went back to church! 19th anniversary! The speaker was so funny man! He cracked a lame joke. HAHAA. Ate Subway! Or as me & Zoe call it, "Su-bway". HAHAAHAHA. Then lunch, we talked abt gorilla chesthair. LOL! Then Cell-worship was a bit fail cause' 2 out of 3 of the songs Zoe chose were some song that we all DK. LOL. She led cell cause' the leaders were both unavailable. LOL. Authentic sharing was awesome. Although it turned to a gossip/complain session. LOLOLOL. Went home at like 10! WAIT. I need to type out all the stuff i want to save for. 1) Cintiq 12wx (81% saved!) 2) Canon 500D or 550D. (0%) 3) Apple Laptop! (0%) 4) Polaroid camera! (0%) SIGH. Still a long way to go! |