|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
NATIONAL DAYYY.
Friday, August 6, 2010, Friday, August 06, 2010
National Day was awesome. We are freaking patriotic! WOOOOH. Although initially, nobody wanted to sing cause' the parade was held in the assembly area and broadcasted in the hall. Watching a screen isn't as awesome as the real thing. Char did awesome as the band major! SO PROUD :D:D Sing sang sung. Then wen tback to class to call pizza hut for Ms Yeo's farewell party. We got very angry with pizza hut! THEY MADE US WAIT. FOR AN HOUR. COMPLAIN LIKE KIASUS. LOL. The "party" was damn fun! We were retarded and silly. (As usual) We did covers of random shit songs. We even did a remix of the school anthem. HAHA. I should totally be an opera singer in the future. Best shit ever. I'm to damn lazy to blog in detail. Too bad (: We'll miss you Ms Yeo! Note: After singing the first two lines of the "I'm a little teapot song" and forgetting the rest, I have finally done my research!! Hahaha, you've gotta admit. I'm pretty awesome. |