|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
Monday, August 16, 2010, Monday, August 16, 2010
I dare you to spot a single face that's not displaying ecstacy. I'll be your personal leg rest for a week. I MISS CAMBODIA. Let me type a very emo post on why i miss cambodia so much. I was looking through the FIS photos and i realised how different everyone is smiling. I mean, it seems so much relaxed, natural and (Lol) Beautiful! No offence, back here in singapore, everyone's laugh is kinda retarded. I mean sure, we laugh cause' we do funny stuff. But, its so retarded. I mean, the usual things my friends and I laugh about is like Huanglaoshi, Miss Lim, Janelle, Getting bullied & taupoks. But in cambodia, you laugh cause' you just feel so much joy from loving and being loved. -Streak of cheemness- But seriously. In the FGA center, everyday is abounded with concern from ANYONE. Even from random people you have never met before and of course, my dear seniors. You can practically see the ingenuousness SEETHING out of people's skin. It's THAT obvious. Sure, you may think that we went to Cambodia all benign and benevolent. Well, YOU'RE WRONG. We were FRIENDS. They taught me values i can never learn in school. My memories of them joking, playing, laughing with me still flourish in my tiny brain. Not like singapore, where everyone just goes on rampages smacking and poking fun at everything in sight. My skin is laden with bruises like how the fields of FGA is fraught with "land mines". That was a lame joke. Okay, my jokes suck when i'm moody. Sigh, I'm not saying i don't love my friends in Singapore. I'm just saying you guys can never understand how WE felt in Cambodia. To bless and be blessed. To love and be loved. This shall be my new motto. Oh may all who come behind us find us faithful. May the fire of our devotion light our way. May the footprints that we leave, Lead them to believe And the lives we live inspire them to obey. Oh, may all who come behind us find us faithful. ♥ |