- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010, Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HELLO :D

I very lazy blog. &Besides, I'm tired );
ANYWAY. Today was the starting of our CTs! Well, not exactly... English was on last thurs. But no one actually cared. Did i mention that everyone with a brain actually cheated? Our school is an idiot. LOL. Geography screws lah. Esp with that lump of giggly fats marking our papers. Bleh. Tomorrow is literature. UGHHHH. I did like shit for the class test. All because i didnt flip over the stupid paper and read the background story. Mr ttk hates JiaEenn. I can't think of any teacher other than Mr dng that dosen't. HAH.

Went to Xin Wang Cafe with 10 of our 2-3 girls. Hahaha. We were making a fuss the whole time can? Me, Jacelyn, Yanen, Cheryl, Carissa, Agnes, Adrienne, Genesa, Claire & (Ching to the power of 4). Ahahahahaa, I bet we're gna appear on stomp or something lah. Jacelyn lifted up my damn skirt in the MRT station. Wtfffffff. Omg i tell you hor. All these people freaking LEECH off me man. They made me the "Aunty in charge". LOL. Stupid. I had to settle the stupid funds. We spent like 100 bucks in total. AND THEY WANTED ME TO PAY THE SERVICE CHARGE + GST MYSELF. NO WAYY. In the end, EVERYONE GIVE ME COINS. I just went to count just now. 10 bucks worth of coins. WTF. HEAVY LIKE YOUR MOTHER'S ASS LAH. Geez.
Was an hour late for the history remedial. HEHE. Then studied lit in class before mr teo barged in and saved the day.


Okay, since i got nth else to blog abt, i shall list the people who owe me money. I should charge DeliaServiceCharge. HEHEHE. Im a freaking loan shark!

Ching - $3 i think.
Cheryl - $7
Merissa - $5

OMG. Why suddenly so little. I thought alot people owe me money one. I bet it's just my memory failing me. I'LL GET YOU PEOPLE SOME DAY.