|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
Sunday, August 15, 2010, Sunday, August 15, 2010
AHHHHHHHHHH. TMR IS CHINESE CTS. Quick update before i mug my cheena butt off! I JOINED REVIERLIFE'S SK1! YAYY. Finally. Okay i shall list the stuff i wna do aft CTs/EOYs since everyone's doing it. 1. "In your pants!" videos 2. Eat in almost every place in SG With yanen. 3. LAN!! 4. Have an awesome halloween-themed birthday! 5. SENTOSA VOLLEYBALL! 6. Shop till i drop. Like, BAM. 7. SLEEPOVERS w JACELYN & JIAEENN! (Taupok central) AND OTHER SHIZ I CANT RMB. OKAY BAI. |