|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
Breatheeeee....
Wednesday, July 7, 2010, Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Goodbye sanity :D I'm going nutssss. Weeeeee~ Today was a horrible day! Yayyyyy -.- I don' even feel like blogging. Nevermind. Try to look on the bright side of life! Geog. History pop quiz! Totally sucked ttm! Yayyyyy -.- Don't want to talk bout it. Structured revision. Cheryl, Yanen & I excused ourselves for our poems. Recess. Blah. Chinese. Hahaha, HuangLaoShi makes me laugh my ass off. Chapel. They showed the lower sec videos about doing good. HAHAAH. Turns out, yanen's father was the one who did that video. LIKE, WOAHHH. Yanen's dad is a script writer. Thats why she was able to get Cheryl the fighting spiders autographs. Yanen & our old primary school friend, Sufang were in it. Omg man! They were only p3 back them. So cute. HAHAHAA. Then Jacelyn took my foolscap an wrote a love letter to herself. She is so weird. Then live. Omg man... Before Mrs Teo camei n class, i alrdy got taupoked. Then when she came and and started talking about camp... Holy william fahquhar. Teo: Eh Jiaeenn was one of the girls who changed huts right! JE: *Laughs... Like you said ma... Camp must relax mah! -Starts arguing about rules and other bullshit- Teo: What was going through your head. Didn't you feel very bad for breaking the rules?? JE: *Laughs!! The only thing that was going through my head was.... TAUPOKKKK!!! Delia: Sigh.... Teo: Huh? What is this? Taupok?? JE: HAHAHAHA, OMG MRS TEO! YOU DK?!?! Teo: No... What's that?! JE: COME DELIA! Delia: O_O?! JE: *stands up. WE DEMO FOR MRS TEO TO SEE. Delia: HA...HAH...HAH... NO. NO THANKYOU. JE: COME ON DELIA! LETS VOLUNTEER OURSELVES TO SHOW MRS TEO!!! Delia: Oh... OH NOOOO!!!! JE: TAUPOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! LOL. Mrs Teo didn't do anything. After that, she just started lecturing about back problems. She's a "GREAT" teacher. LOL. Then went for lunch. Actually, Charmaine the FIS facilitator had a birthday surprise. Sorry i couldn't attend :( I gots poetry slam. Which is also the reason I'm loosing my mind. Yayyyyyy. Okay bye. |