- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
15th to 17th july!
Saturday, July 17, 2010, Saturday, July 17, 2010

OKAY. I got alot to blog about. CUT THE CRAP.

15th july.
School!
After DnT, Jacelyn totally tried to grope me man! EW. EWWWW. I swear i was resisting i much as i could. I shall go to the gym and TRAIN! SELF DEFENCE. AGAINST JACELYN. EEE. Aft recess had our last lesson of creative writing. AWWWWW ); I bet he hates us man. HAHAHAHA. Then merissa stole my wife and proposed to jacelyn. YOU CAN HAVE HER. ALL SHE DOES IS RAPE ME. Bio & Math. The trainee teacher sucks (: Then screwed around with jacelyn & JE before going CCA. Met up with Zoe and went spasticccc. HAHAH. CCA was fun for once. We drew distorted versions of elmo and cookie monster!! WOOH

16th july
History, mr ng explained to us about the stupid combined subjects project. William fahquhar-ing stupid. I shant explain. ): Bio. BLAH. Chinese, Huanglaoshi is awesome! Omg, she got so angry that day! Cause' the class was very noisy. Then she got so pek chek, she was like "HAO LA, fan zhen ni men na me chong ming! Bu yong wo jiao dui ma! Hao lo!" then she just walk out the class. Woah. Then after that, we dun care and all started talking. HAHAHA. Then she come back and call me, told me i cant take my chinese quiz cause i bo MC. WILLIAM FAHQUHAR. Counted in freaking CA2 you know?!? ): Maths. Need to retest question 5 of the math quiz cause the girls had only 15min to do the paper. Not fair. Tsktsk. Then retest come out. SHIT HARD. OMG, WTH. THE ORIGINAL WAS SO MUCH EASIER SIA. WALAO EH. English. Then went primary sch for lunch with cheryl, jacelyn & Jamie. So funny! Jamie made me hump a fire extinguisher. HAHAHA.

17 July
Went to eat subway with mummy for lunch at WS. Then went to bugis library to meet ivan. STUDIED! (not really) LOL. I got distracted cause got this cheekopek. He was the exact same guy who was staring at me at the same library last week! OMG. STALKER TTM. EEEE. in the end, Me & Ivan just started talking about crap. HAHAHA. I tell you hor, ALTHOUGH i lost to him in taptap revenge, i'm still better (: YOU KNOW WHY. Cause two player is very hard. It has a narrower depth of field. THUS. I LOST BY A FEW K. Hehehehe, then after passing "ivan's lame basic bio test!" we went to art friend then eat ice cream! Om nom nom. He made me laugh like no tmr. BLONDE STELLA! WOOOH. He;s gna pay for my ticket to his drama night. Awesomeee, okay byebye (: