|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
Wednesday, June 23, 2010, Wednesday, June 23, 2010
The trees shuffle gently in the distance, dancing among themselves along with the wind. Like looking through a window, all you can do is watch, feeling the cool air caress your cheeks but nothing more. Inching forward eagerly with hopes of joining them, pushing yourself forward but with no avail. Reach out to feel the rain fluttering down, but it feels unnatural as it thunders on your palms. Its like a veil, shielding you from a different world. The greens glow as if to taunt you, boasting what they have and what you don’t. Like a symphony, they are the harmony, playing a piece together. Before you know it, they are gone. Both the wind and the trees calm. Even the relentless rain retires and the symphony ends. This is when I wish I was part of nature. So carefree and beautiful. So tired of looking, so tired of just watching, so tired. “Take me with you,” the whispers drift away with the breeze. I might blog someday. Muahahaha. I shall make a list of things to blog! 1. Cambodia FIS trip! 2. Mr Ng's Wedding! Yeah, thats about it. LOL. |