|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
CAMBODIAAAAAAA.
Sunday, June 13, 2010, Sunday, June 13, 2010
CAMBODIA WAS AWESOME I miss everyone already ): For pictures about wth i am talking bout, click the fb link (: Day one. Woke up super the early to go to the airport :/ The flight was annoying. I think the air stewardesses hates us now. Bleh. Had a 2hour drive to Siem Reap from Phonm Pheh. TIRED. Settled down at the center. The center is actually quite big. Outside the canteen there is like these 4 sinks were instead of washing individually, the first sink is for washing off all the leftovers, the second and third for scrubbing and the last is to dip to wash the soap off. The both the girls and guys dorm are in full view of the place we are staying. I know my explanation sucks xD LOL. THERE WERE PUPPIES! LITTLE CUTE PUPPIES. Called alaska, fiji & moomoo. Oh, before every meal, they will stand along their tables and look at this white board infront. Then they will recite the verse on the board in english and then kamay. Then aft that, they will face the table and say a prayer in both languages. Discipline (Y) Had lunch with the people there. They are very nice! Sat with the girls and we started chatting. AND A MIRACLE HAPPENED. The miracle of K-pop. LOL! K-pop united two very different croups of people to create one hell of a crazy "FAN-GIRLS" LOL. Apparently, they know more about k-pop then I do and make a (Y) pair with the rest of the FIS team. At first, i thought all the guys were kinda creepy cause they kept glancing at me then snickering among themselves. Oh how wrong was i! Yikes. Oh, and btw, some of the people there are seriously good looking (Y) Aft dinner, the girls invited us back to their dorm to check out cute boys. LOL. They cut out alot of magazine pictures and paste into a notebook. Then we all were like spasming over them. LOLL! They even have pictures of fann wong and jeanette aw! (Y) Day two. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2042018&id=1325867929&ref=pb Woke up at like 5 plus to have worship with the team. Breakfast was at 6. Holy shit, they eat RICE in the morning. LOL. I took damn little. Oh yeah! The food there is not bad lah. Although sometimes it can be a bit too sweet or a bit too salty. It's not bad (: Oh yes, i got a very very very bad rash there. My sensitive skin is like sand paper now and i don't want to talk about the unsightly places its at. Yuck. After breakfast, my group which consists of Debbo, srija, abigal, charmaine, jiaxuan, hwee jia & debbie went to do the project. We had to take off the plastic lamination on the canteen tables, pry off the top layer to flip it and glue/nail a alumninum sheet on it as the plastic sheet was peeling and food was decomposing under it. Yeeeek. Spent half a day on that and with the help of another group, we finished 3 tables! WOOOH. Then aft lunch, our group had to conduct english lessons. It was really fun! They used pictures i drew of different emotions and taught them the intensity of it. Like "annoyed, angry, furious" or "peaceful, happy, elated" It was pretty cool! Their english teacher was actually this woman we call "aunty teen" from malaysia who came over to the center to teach (Y) She gave up her lessons for us to teach. So nice! Oh and, aunty teen is in charge of this library downstairs our home and she keepsthe three puppies with their mother, panda there. So we always go and coo over them :D Then everyone learnt the mass dance. Even Mr Pang. LOL! Day three. Our group went for village blessings. Every single home was rather shaggy and all their stories unique. I told Vanessa that i was afraid of breaking down, BUT I DIDNT. I was awesome. Oh and the pastor that came with us had this rather coughcough "sexual" shirt. Its sad, he dosen't know english. FB has a picutre of the shirt. Yeah... I think i should have said something :/ ANYWAY. Some of the houses had RA stuff. LOL, like naked boys running around. At each house, we would give them 50kg of rice, 1 kg of meat (half kg of fish and another half of idk whats that. LOL) And another kg of oil. Then we would takes turns to pray for them then say "goodbye, thank you and god bless you" in kamay. LOOL, we fail! I swear man, i was about to weep. All of them had tears in their eyes as they thanked us. That feeling is indescribable. Anyway, there was one house that had this really cute boy, then debbo went to take a photo with him. Then Jiaxuan was like "I also want to take!!" *tries to hug the boy. HAHAHAAH, THEN THE BOY CRY LEH. AHAHAHAHA xDD LOLOL. Then went to this coffee shop to eat. THEY HAVE YU TIAO LEH! Then went back to the center. Hahahaha, we played netball in the rain! (Failed, but about there.) Then after lunch, half the team went to the market and killing fields while the other continued the project. I went marketing! It was kinda closed. LOL. The killing fields made me emo again. Sigh. Then went to this little eating place to walk walk. Hahaha, then we went to eat at the coffee shop again! I heard "I Miss you" by Blink 182 playing on the radio. Then i started singing like some high person. LOL. Then debbo was my guitarist. (Y). That night was very drama. I shant say much. BLAH. (TO BE CONTINUED... SOME DAY.... MEH, I'M HUNGRY....) |