|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
CAMBODIAAAA.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010, Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Omg, I'm leaving for cambodia in 14 hours, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Anyway, I'm so excited! I'm going to freak out. Yayayayayayayaya. Anyway, since i have nothing to blog about, Here's my english homework Compo (: Title: Fame. Mei felt her limbs go weak when she laid her eyes on the macabre before, “Oh… Oh my goodness…” Despite the relentless rain, she loosened her grip on the umbrella in her hand and let it fall to the floor. “Brother, what happened to you?!” she sputtered rushing towards the familiar figure lying faced-down at the side of the alley. There was more blood then she expected, she could feel the steady ooze out of deep gash stretching from the side of his abdomen to his stomach as she tried to help him up. Struggling to recompose himself, Hei managed his weight on his arms and whispered to the silhouette before his hazy eyes, “I lost the fight.” Feeling temporary relief that his home was just behind the alley, Hei slipped his arm over Mei’s shoulder. Then, it dawned on him, his reputation in the underworld was tarnished and the respect he gained for it, diminished. He felt a sting of guilt as he turned to his sister who was supporting his weight. “I’m sorry.” He managed before slipping into unconsciousness. Hei has awoken the following morning with his wounds dressed and the small apartment empty. Thinking that his younger sister was still outraged about his fight, he scrambled to the grand dark-wood piano in the corner of the small living room. Laying his coarse fingers on the ivory keys, he recalled the days when his talent only beginning to be recognized. Unfortunately, due to a failed investment that cost him his entire fortune, Hei became bankrupt and in debt. He indulged himself in grief as the piano produced a similarly sad melody. Due to his debt, he was not even eligible to be a restaurant waiter let alone continue his career in music. His own music agent had mocked him of self-imposing himself with misfortune due to greed. Thus, he had resorted to joining a gang and stealing in order to support his sister. Now that he had lost his ranking in the underworld, he was not sure what would become of the both of them. “That was absolutely beautiful, you have an unparalleled talent! You should take part in a competition, I’m absolutely sure you’ll win!” Stunned, Hei spun around to find Mei standing at the door clutching a grocery bag. He had spun too quickly and felt the slight pain in his side intensify. Shaking his head, Hei reminded her how the public had shunned him due to his bankruptcy. Dropping the grocery bag onto the table, Mei exclaimed, “That was years ago! Society has changed dramatically my dear brother. The only thing that can stop you from getting back on your feet right now is your negativity.” Then, before turning and returning to her own room, she slipped a brochure for a piano competition on the keys. The next few months were filled with vigorous practice and anticipation but when the competition finally arrived, Hei could feel the pressure weighing down on his shoulders. He tugged the collar of his suit as he bowed before the enormous audience and panel of judges. Positioning himself in front of the piano, Hei clumsily played the first few notes of “Mozart’s Variation of Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars”. Initially, the judges looked unimpressed with his playing, but as Hei ventured deeper into the piece, their expression completely changed. With a crisp, light and quick touch, Hei flooded the hall with colorful beads of sound. Before his own acknowledgement, an almost child-like grin had stained his face, he was having as much fun playing as Mozart did when composing the piece. Seeming as care-free as a bird, Hei let a soft giggle escape his lips as his fingers danced on the keys to his heart’s content. He had forgotten how much joy music brings him over the years and when he played the final note, he felt enlightened. Almost at the same time, everyone in the hall stood up. The judges and the audience rose with applause as Hei strode to the front of the stage. Stretching his arm as an invitation to his sister backstage, Mei shyly joined him and they both lowered their heads. Looking out once again to the audience, Mei whispered to her dazed brother, “Do you hear that? I think that applause is also mixed with laughter.” Heaving a sigh of relief, he replied, “Yes… It feels so different. It’s so different then the applause I get when I win a fight. It feels amazing, as though I am a child again. You know what? I think I’m going to continue embracing this feeling and never let go.” THE END :D Delia Leow Hui Ting 2-3 (2-1 English band) |