- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Monday, May 17, 2010, Monday, May 17, 2010

I F*CKING PASSED CHINESE.
I did better for the first half of the paper then average girls by 4-5marks.
&I got almost the same mark as Yanen.
I want to cry.

I'm sorry for swearing. But I'm so happy that after so long of mugging, it finally pays off. I'm so happy. I'm so happy. I'm so happy. Okay now i'm sad. I did like shit for the rest :/

English - Haven't calculate, Brochere haven present.

Geog- 53
Alot people failed & cried. I don't like geog. Stupid, no elect history -.- HOW TO CHOSSEEEE.

Lit- 62
I expected an A2 at least man. Phuck.

Chinese - Cannot rmb. I think 60+ (:
HAPPIEST SHIT DAMN THAAANG

Home ec - 60+
No one cares. Seriously?

Okay. I just remembered i need to write a shit speech. Bye.