|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
Jiaeenn's birthday :D
Tuesday, April 20, 2010, Tuesday, April 20, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAEENN Iloveyou many many (: Today was damn fun!! Had IDPW first. Its damn boring. Then hist. Mr Ng drew his "World map in 5 minutes!" LOL. It looks damn sick. HAHAHAAHAHAHAH. Then it was the CELEBRATION! Tied a bandage i found around my hse around JE's eyes. Muahahah. Then led her to the cafe. While we were getting ready the cake, we purposely make her walk one big round. HAHAHAAHHA. Then finally, we released the bandages and sang her happy birthday (: It was so ironic man! She was like "I know you are gna smash my face!" "NOOOOOO." HAHAAHA. Then finally, merissa pulled the first move and slammed JE's face into the cake. MUAHAAHHAHA. Will post the video on facebook soon (:(:(:(: JE then continued to wipe her face on everyone and throw cake at people. I was one of the victims. HAHAHA. It was fun lah (: Then spent 20mins in the toilet cleaning up. LOL. My mohter is making noise now that my blouse got stain. HAHAAH. It was worth it. Oh and, Jiaeenn wished that she would have friends like us forever Awwwww (: So touching :D Then Had math. Ms chewwwwwwwwww, Sucks. She came in half an hour late. Loser, good for us anyway, we were still in the toilet cleaning up. LOL! Then english. Almost slept :/ Then Chinese. Chiong do zuo ye. Oral is tmr :/ AORHLADJASD. Hahaha, while slacking with everyone, i sang the ferroro rocher song :D:D:D JMUAHAHAAHHAHA. Im awesome. Oh, and this is my essay for the creative English writing component thingy. I'm awesome. Its so scandalous! It was only when I looked at the photograph that I saw just how similar we were. “We can’t be… We can’t be!” I muttered in disbelief as I slumped back into the plastic hospital seat. The cold was so intense that the chill picked at my skin through the woolen sweater drawn over my shoulders. Once again, I lifted the delicate sepia photograph up to my gaze. The resemblance was absolutely uncanny. Two identical women just slightly older then I was were seated with their shoulders touching. Both had the exact same features, short dark hair with large curls, gem-like eyes and a wide grin set below a small petite nose. Seated on each of their long floral skirts were two similar toddlers, one girl and one boy. Though the girl’s features looked slightly western and her hair was light, she still shared the same basic face structure as the boy. I never knew that my mother had a twin sister. I was born in Being a rather wealthy family, my father had no trouble sending me overseas for university. Knowing that I have an interest in medicine, my father encouraged me to enter universities such as Despite my mother’s complaints, I finally returned to my birthplace. I did no search of my mother’s family when I was studying. My curiosity of On the day of graduation, I had invited my parents from Pushing the door of the lavatory open for my new aunt, Quan’s voice called for me. “Viola! Quickly! Lets get to the auditorium. The ceremony is about to begin!” he rushed as he stormed down the hallway from the auditorium. Halting suddenly, his expression switched from urgency to curiosity. “Mama?” He called to my aunt. The excitement left me as soon as it had came, “She’s your… mother?” After a nod from both my aunt and my fiancé, I continued hissing “That means… you’re my cousin?!” Knowing that everyone would be too much in shock to go after me, I darted out of the school. Ripping of the graduation gown and cap, I slammed the door of my car shut and started the engine. At first, I was just driving around aimless. Then, I found myself heading to a nearby hospital. Walking dazedly along the pale white walls, I recalled all the times I spent with Quan. The way my pale blonde hair would sprawl over his shoulders as he held me when we watched a sad movie and the contours of his face when he sang me a lullaby. “We can’t be… We can’t be!” I repeated, burying my face in my palm and gripping the photograph in the other. I could feel the cold sting on my fingers as my tears pricked them. “I have to do the right thing.” I whispered to myself, drawing my hands away from my face, “I have to end this.” Lifting myself off the seat, I withdrew my mobile phone from the front pocket of my jeans and dialed Quan’s number. Stepping towards the hospital receptionist, I picked up a form and filled out my name. Finally, after the third ring Quan’s voice croaked, “Viola, come back, we need to set things straight.” “Quan, you can have your ring back” I replied softly filing out my blood type on the form. “Look Viola, just come back to the school, we will work things out.” Closing my eyes, I let the grief in my voice show, “I’m getting rid of it.” As I withdrew the mobile phone from my ear and switched it off, I let the sound of his distant cries of anguish and disapproval ring in my head as I finally signed the abortion application form. Okay, my mum is stuck in the toilet with no toilet paper. I'm going to pretend that I don't know where the toilet paper is and taunt her. Good bye (: |