- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Hyo ju's birthday :D
Monday, April 26, 2010, Monday, April 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMHYOJU.
I love you many many (:
LOL. Whats with the April babies man. Its not healthy to smash cakes in people's faces like everyday. LOL. today was amazing!! Went to the AVA side at the assembly area to find Mr Goh to give him my cambodia form and forced Jiaeenn with me. Muahahaha. But i was scared GanGan will catch me for my socks so i was spasming. LOL. I have bought too many socks man. In the end i didnt get caught. MUAHAHAHA. Then had contact time. Lol, we just spent the entire lesson talking about the movie "THE RING" It was bloody freaky i tell you! Had to go around asking people cause elizabeth was too damn chicken to tell us the story. LOSER COW. Okay, i'm getting the queezyness when I go to the toilet cause' im afraid the girl from the Ring will crawl out of my toilet bowl. HAHAHAAHAH, Paranoia (Y) So in the end, after countless begging, Elizabeth finally told us the story. Elizabeth say that my expression very funny. LOL.

Then was reccess. HYOJU'S BDAY CELEB! We used yonmei & Zann to bluff hyoju that got some international friendship thingy project. Then bluff her into an "interview" it was damn funny. AS USUAL! We smashed her face in the bright pink strawberry cake :D:D LOL. It was so fun. Only JE and hyoju kena. But both of them really got the entire cake smashed HARD into their face. (Y) Awesomeness. After cleanup, JE gave hyoju this soup that is korean tradition to drink on their birthday. It was so touching :) But we drank half of it anyway. HAHAHHA.

Then was art. Again, damn bloody fun. We were supposed to pick 3 people from our group and act something out that will make the class guess. Somehthing like charades. But the teacher will tell us whether we can use our hands mouth feet blah blah. Sally's was the "(._.)v" pose. HAHHAA. When it came to me... My group wanted me to roll on the floor since everyone always say i so fat that i roll. Then, idk how those devious bastards came up with a plan. When i was about to roll, everyone suddenly shouted "TAUPOK!!!!" and jumped on me. Ouch ):

Then was geog. Cumama nvr come. WOOOOH! Talked about our FUTURES man. I want to aim to go VJC. Work hard delia. Stop wasting time watching the annoying orange over and over again. LOL. Then PE.

YAY! SO FUN! Played Netball man. (Y) But before that, Teo told us that alot of us failed our napha 2.4 at bedok reservior. I think the distance was longer lo. Summore got turns leh. When we ran in school, everyone accept like 5 people past. Even girls from other classes were very shocked that thy failed napha. Walao eh. I think the E-gantry thingy got problem. Nvm... NETBALL WAS DAMN FUN!

Played like hell. It was damn bloody fun! CARISSA SAYS IM A GOOD DEFENDER :D:D:D (Y)(Y) I'm so happy. MUAHAHAHA. It was Me, jacelyn, JE, claire, carissa, yanen, jamie, nicole, cherie and cheryl VS Adrienne, agnes, elizabeth, hyoju, rachel, lavine, merissa, ching, graceHeng and Tabigal. It was super fun! It was a tight match with much shouting and shoving. (Y) Good game man. And just as Teo blew the times up whistle, I did an awesome stunt. The ball was abt to go out of bounds, then i reached out and tried to catch it while stumblign forward. Then idk how, i catch until it rolled over my back and back into my arms. Jacelyn was sitting on the floor banging the ball laughing. HAHAHAAHHAAHAH. IT WAS DAMN FUNNY. Idk how to explain lah, but if you were there, you would roll on the floor laughing like i did.

Then lunch. Jess played the piano in the canteen. Lol, it has been a long time since I've heard her play. Since when huh? I think p5 when i went to see her play at square two. Sigh. Good times. Then went back to class to change. Physics. Blahhhh. Jacelyn and I like the clothes Ms lee wears :D:D Then went subway with kristie to eat cause i skipped lunch. LOL. Okay. I need to fuss over my stupid english brochere shit. Good the night!!