- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Angels & Mortals
Tuesday, April 6, 2010, Tuesday, April 06, 2010

My mum thought this was some kind of hell note and i put it in my wallet to make myself feel better. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. LOSER!!!

One person reads my blog.
I'm so happy. I hereby accept the award for Most Pathetic Blog! I would like to thank Adrienne the stupid indian smexy botak monk for being the only person who reads my MamaChicken-long posts and making this dream possible. Thankyou very much. I could'nt have done it without the help of my fan. They just cool the warm air for me. Holy taupok, Merissa's Lame Joke alert!

Heheheheh. I feel like an idiot today (: Not exactly. But sure, why not. Bo chap ttm! Today was monday's timetable. Blah blah. Suddenly feel so indifferent. Not cause' my blog only has one reader. I don't really care abt that ._. I blog for fun :D I just feel. Ugh. Its 7 and that repair guy who is supposed to come and repair my desk is like 2 hours late. I'm bored.

Assembly was blah. Re-read the last chapter of Shutter's Island. THE MOVIE IS NC16 D: D: NOOOO!! AWW, i promised i would go watch the movie ): Nvm, i have my ways Muahahahahaha (:{ Holy taupok, even after reading the last chapter for like 3 times I STILL TEARED. ITS SO. WOW.

THENTHENTHENTHENTHENTHEN!!! I WENT TO FIND ANOTHER DELIA FROM SEC1. Our names got mixed up man. Then now, there are rumors going around abt me WHICH I DIDN'T DO/AM NOT that is probably cause of her. What the taupok. She is so dotdotdot. Bleh!

Contact time was so awesome! We started playing the "Angels & Mortals" game for some kindness act thingy. So ironic! Kindness being forced. Hah! At first, i got sunita :/ Then i switched. AHAHAHAHAH! I'm so awesome. I GOT HYO JU :D YAY!!! Ayah, the angels are supposed to be a secret. But our class practically held the door open for curiosity and served it tea man. LOSERS! After reccess everyone practically knew their angels lo! Hahahahahah! So stupid.

Stupid dead post D: ! I VERY SIAN LAH. Anyw, reccess was blah. Went to the bookshop to pick out a cute book for my mortal :D Heheheh, Its a cute "Little Twin Stars" Book! :D :D :D AND!! Its made in KOREA. Hahaahah. I tried to find something korean-y for her. But, the closest thing i found was korean price tags. HAHAHAHA (Y) Ohkay, the repair guy just left. YAY! While waiting for lit to start, Jacelyn was chasing me around and without touching me, i fell on three chairs xD. LOL! WHAT? SHE SCARES ME! Lit, wow, emo poem! Me, Cheryl & YE are going to meet Mr Teo at the Mandai cemetery thingy. HAHAHAAH! He better be there. *Sqints eyes*

I'm damn annoyed with my internet. It keeps hanging. And im struggling to blog! NEVERMIND. I shall FIGHT the hang-ness and BEAT CHROME! JUST LIKE HOW CHRIS BROWN BEAT RIHANA. Hahahahaha, im damn lame. I thought of that pun in the shower :>

Back to today, Then was art. Ms Nee/Knee/Lee/Wee/Dee/Idk her name/I think its nee gave us chocolate cause' we helped her during her observation ytd (: So nice :D I gave mine away anyway. Im not going to eat chocolate. EVER. Its the devil's processed shit. Did sketching blah blah. YAY! I'm getting more familiar with realistic drawing!! Happiness (^^)v Hahahaha, i totally ripped that sign from jacelyn man. IN YOUR PANTS. Hahahaha, i just tricked her into reading my blog. MUAHAAHAH. Hello jacelyn, if you are reading this, i just tricked you into reading my blog post by ripping your emoticon. YES! SUCCESS. Sigh. Im damn dead. Idk what shit im typing.

Then was geog. Ugh. So annoying. Cumama took self-revision period for geog too. So sian. OHOH! I made up a song cause i was too bored. Elizabeth was sharing with me about her obsession with cows and i remembered that old song "I am cow" I forgot like half of the lyrics in sch. The only words i could remmeber were "I am cow" and "From BC to newfra-Blahblah- Land! You can sqeese my tits by hand." HAHAHAHAAHAAHAH! I was going around the whole day singing that particular phrase. I am awesome.
(In the tune of "I am cow")
I am bored,
Hear me groan,
I want to go home.
And use the computorrrrrr!!
Facebook, youtube and twitter!
will ooze out of my fingers, i am bored
I am bored,
HEAR ME GROANNNN!

Hahahahah, We keep bursting in song during class time now adays. I should really start recording some day. HAHAHAHAHAH!
No one cares abt my song ): Lunch. Went cafe. HAHAHAHAH! Cheryl's best friend was there :D:D:D Since everytime chinese class she always loserloser, stare at us and do childish shit things like stick out her tongue. WHAT? NO ONE DOES THAT ANYMORE. Failure. So the entire time we were eating, i was smiling and staring at her. Hahahahaha, pissed her off ttm! :D :D :D While I was gazing at janelle's seriously retarded eyes, jacelyn, Ching & Jamie were discussing abt shopping on sat. YAYYYYYY!!! So long nvr go out liao. Then went back to class for maths. I hate Ms Chew. Maths was kinda awesome xD Me & YE made up the NINJA COW! YE just started randomly singing "moo" to the tune of the mission impossible song. HAHAHAAHHA. (Y) We met Mr ng along the corridor and sang it to him when we were walking to the physics lab. HAHAHAHAHA! Then wanted to go bishan with My ANGEL, adrienne. But too bad! My other frens wanted to go whitesands :D Waited for clarice for like half an hour. I spoilt the Glass paint thingy on her file. LOL! SORRY xD. Then went whitesands. Went to eat at subway. Met winiline :D! We were talking abt an UNKNOWN subject. And idk why, kristie's screwed brain produced a magnificent conclusion. "Huh? Buy penis from school?!?!" AHAHAHAHAHA. LOSERRRR! Then went library.

Wanted to study, then we realised we didn't bring any books. Haahahha. So, we played truth or dare with her itouch. I chose "Torture" Holy chicken mama! They pinned my fringe in center parting and took a picture. TORTURE INDEED. Then was elena's turn. She chose double dare. HAHAHA. I was drawing, so we asked her to take the drawing and go up to the counter person and ask "Excuse me, have you seen this person??" HAHAHAHAH! But i havent sketch finish. So It was clarice's turn. Her dare was to borrow and return 4 pregnancy books. HAHAHHAHAHAH!! Then elena say she was switch. HAHAHA! LOL STUPID! Then we purposely go take all the fatfat pregnancy books and she went to borrow. HAHAHAHA (Y)(Y)(Y) Then in the end, we very lame. Clarice didn't go and ask the counter person. We just left it on the shelf. LOL! LAME! Then went home cause Clarice needed to go home (:

I feel the need to complain about something that is violently bothering me. Nahh, I think i shan't. I'll just spasm it off. AHADJSLDKIASPDKAS:DKASPDJASODLMASLDAKSOPDKASDASDOPAJDOSJDLSDMAS?DFHAODASDOJDSLDKSADISPDKLS:DIAPSDKAS:DA{PDOSPDKS:ADKASPDIA:DKAS:DJSD
Okay, i think that's enough (: Goodnight people :D Or... Person...
BYE :D