|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
TGIF!
Saturday, March 27, 2010, Saturday, March 27, 2010
Then was geog. Charmaine didn't hand in her 30% assignment and Mrs cuma isn't going to give her any marks and she dosen't care o-o. Woah. Then was structured revision. Our structured revision teacher didn't come so we ended up slacking the whole lesson. And by slacking, i mean taupoking xD. LOL. JE, Merissa & Jacelyn were running after Ching trying to attack her with deodorant. Nahahahhaha! Then we locked her out of the class. Then Ching begged me to open the door for her. Then i was like "I'm sorry! I don't talk to strangers! I don't know anyone as TAN as you!" Muahahahah! Then finally, they tackled her and sprayed the deodorant under her skirt. MUAHAHAAHA. Then she got taupoked by JE! Heheheh. All this time i was just standing there and watching (: Then JE gave me a hug cause she thought she "Hurt my feelings" by making the song. Then Ching tried to hit me or something. Then JE started acting like a man and was like "NO, WHO SAY YOU CAN HIT MY GIRL! *Slaps ching* Dun worry delia, I will protect you." HAHAHAH. HUO GAI! MUAHAHAHA. ZOMG. DAMN COOL. She sounds like some korean drama guy. HAHAHA. It was damn funny i tell you! We seriously started acting like some stupid drama. It was so funny! JE & Ching "Fought" And idk by miracle, Ching pushed JE on the floor. Then at first i tot JE was gna get angry and start slapping Ching like no tomorrow. But instead, She lay on the floor and was like "NOOO, IM GNA DIE SOON! DELIA, *reaches out for me* JUST BEFORE I DIE, I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" Then i was like "*Reaches for JE's hand* Of course JE! Anything, at all! JUST DON'T GOOO!!!" Then JE was like "I THINK... YOU ARE..." *I guessed what she was abt to say and Dropped her hand and walk away* "SOOO FATTTTTTTTTT." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (Y) (Y) Best day this week. (Y) HAHAH. Then JE tried to taupok me, then she wrestled me to the ground and Jacelyn, Ching and idk who else was holding me down. Then JE was like "Delia, I'm gna die alrdy... Let me have my way with you *Pervert face*" AHAHAHAHAHAAH. OMG. I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING MAN! HAHHA. ZOMG. Then i got taupoked D: LOL. Then JE "raped" me and then she said "Okay delia, you let me have my way with you, you can go now." Then Ching messed up my hair D: Then JE was like "NO, WHO SAY YOUCAN BULLY MY GIRL!! *Slaps Ching" HAHAHAH (Y) Omg, i love this man. Its so awesome! Then the bell rang and someone tied my hair in a bun. Then i anyhow clip my fringe like some idiot. Then since it was chinese, i went to 2-1's classroom with my retarded hair. Then Mr Teo was there. Then i was like "Mr Teo! Look at my hair! So pretty *Bimbo hair flip*" HAAAH. Then Cheryl told him i just got Taupoked. Then he was like "You look exactly the same before and after the taupok." HAHAHHAHA (Y) BEST. LOL. Then was chinese. Retied my hair (Y) Then had chinese lesson. Huang Lao Shi couldn't find my lian bi book D:! BUT I RMBED HANDING IT IN! D: D: D: Stupid. Lesson was blah. Idk why, YE started going high and laughing at her own joke. LOLLL. I was just staring at her. LOLL. Crazy! Then had lunch. It was so boring. Then went up to class to talk. Then YE & Cheryl's guitar senior asked them to go to the chapel to "Roll Scrolls" For the guitar concert cause got erroe and the teacher was freaking out. So, those braindead people mistook the chapel for the auditorium. So we went up the "secret stairs" LOL. Then Jamie was like "Where are you taking us?!? Its like going up a rabbit hole!" Then i was like "Since when do rabbit holes go up?!" Then Cheryl was like "No, I am taking you all to NARNIA!" HAHAHAAHAHA. LOL. DAMN FUNNY. Then when we reached the top floor, go this "Strictly no student access" room. Then Cheryl told me that she went in the day before. So i go and open the door... OMG. THEN THEY ALL RUN AWAY FROM ME. LOL. Lucky no one inside!! Then when we open the door to the auditorium top level, Cheryl was like "WELCOME TO NARNIA." Hahahahahahah xDDD!! Then aft talking to the AVA guy, went to the chapel on the 4th floor cause we realised it was the wrong chapel. LOL. Then we rolled alot of scrolls. Hahahah it rhymes! Had alot of fun talking. They were singing glee songs. Then i kept spoiling the songs xD YE was like "Maybe this time..." Then i was like "Maybe next time... Or next week... Maybe next year... OR NEVERRRRRR." ahahaahah xD SO lame! then they started singing "Good morning baltimore" by hairspray. Then got one part was like "Every morning's like an open dooorrr!" Then i was like "Then the burglar comes running in, and takes all of our stuff... WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEMMMM? I lost my laptop, and some of my money, and all of my jewelry. Buy a safety lock keyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." Hahahahah. I am so awesome xD Got them laughing shitless! LOL. Then went with Jamie to hand up her Zuo wen and my maths file. While walking, we were making a Sally song! LOL. Its in the tune of "Don't Stop Believing" Its like Just an Emo girl, with a bad hairstyle! She met a physics teacher and fell in love... Just a physics teacher! Teaching in a Sec school! He met an emo girl and fell in love... *jumps straight to chorus* She got pregnant! (Ta-da) But she fell down the stairs! (Ta-da) And got a miscarriage.... (Carriage...) -And the rest we haven't thought of yet- Hahahahah, Then rolled summore. Hahahah. Then had CCA. Blah blah. Then went home cause my mama didn't allow me to go The guitar concert :/ Dun wna talk bout it. Bye :D I gotta go tuition like a good girl! :D |