- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Bloody tired.
Monday, March 22, 2010, Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm uber tired.
Rahhhhhh. Didn't sleep well last night ): Went to school with purple rings under my eyes. It's new fashion man! Ugh. Was excited to see everyone though (L)!>
TEO'S BIRTHDAY. No wonder she so good mood today lah! Then ran to the teacher's lift andd screamed happy birthday to her. Nahahahah. We singing halfway suddeny got one construction worker come out from the lift. He thought we singing to him. HAAHAHA. LAME SHIT. LOL. Then was Lit. The balloons and Flowers had arrived for encouragement day. We were damn noisy :/ Feel bad for Mr Teo! He shouting alrdy still no one listen ): So, i was a good girl and did my worksheet!

Then was Art! I tell you hor, be art monintress damn suay wan. Everyone also dunwan hand up on time. Idiots! Then was geog. MRs cuma got super pissed. All the balloons blocking her view of our pretty faces! HAHAAH. Then suddenly halfway thru her lesson, someone's balloon came loose and flew up to the fans! *SCREAMSSSS. HOLY MAMA. DAMN SCARY. Luckly charmaine was tall enough to reach it! The entire time we were screaming, Mrs Cuma just look at the balloon and carrying on with lesson. LOL. WHAT? Then PE. Sang Teo happy birthday song again. JE and jacelyn were upstairs at the hall there cause' they going for badminton match. Then JE shout down "Happy birthday Mrs Teo" *Perverted smile. Hehehehe. We wanted to tuo as much time so we didnt have to do 2.4 But we still had to in the end ): I DE-PROVE! PUPPY. Stupid, i ate spicy food for reccess. Upset my tummy! ): 15:28. SUCK. I tell you hor, i bet you, ALOT of ppl cheat. I can guarantee! How can those people i passed 2-3 times be faster then me by 1 minute? CHEATER. I cannot let this down!!! Nvm, Actual 2.4 is going to be at bedok reservior. And since it is a straight route and not rounds, YOU CAN CHEAT. HAH. IN YOUR PANTS. I'm going to gloat. Alot. MUAHAHAHA.

Then was lunch. Has scandalous dirty talk with Jamie that is unfit to be splashed on the internet! Okay, nvm I shall just tell you readers :D

(PG-13)
Read at your own risk.
YE almost called me "Mummy" LOL. So she was like "Omg, you know that time i called ms chua Mummy!" Then ching was like "I that time worst leh! I called Mr Thomson Mummy" HAHAHAHA. OMG. ROFL. LAUGH DIE. WTF? MR THOMSON? HAHAHAHA. Then jamie was UBER SICK. She was like "Ooh! Then you go suck MR thomsons ni..." OMG OMG. GROSS. SICK TTM. WTFFF. I threw a piece of cereal at her. Then she was like "WHAT? Its common sense what! Mother= suck her ni..." WTFF. I threw like a handful of cereal at her. Then Jamie was like "Oh shit, one of them went into my bra." Then i was like "Then, good luck digging it out." HAHAHA. OMG. SICKK.

Then was math. UGHHH. NO MORE MISS CHUA. Miss chew was so ugh. I don't even want to talk abt it! Its not worth my blog space (: Then was physics. Ms Veena Lee is our new teacher! I think she very nice :D Hahahaha. She super funny leh. She asked the entire class our aims for physics this term. Then When ppl raise up for anything below A1 she would ask you so mny rhetorical qquestions until you diam xD. Hahahha. So in the end, whole class aim for A1. LOL. Then went YE's hse. Met jie and Ku ku on the bus. Then, after much of my awesome persuading skills, kuku followed us to the gym (: SUCCESS! Ran 4.5km man! IMPROVEMENT. Alright! A-ZA- A-ZA FIGHTING! Hhehehe, im ready to drop dead after running so much. So yeah, good night.