|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
Asian Persuasion.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010, Wednesday, March 31, 2010
A TOAST, to our home ec results :D I look stupid with my fringe pinned up. I'm not happy now ): YE told me something really scary and idk what to do abuot it. I'm scared. But who cares, i'm always scared. HAHAHAH. Okay, i need to state something big big on my blog so that i can remind myself. IGNORE :DTwo weeks. Failure is not an option. Ohkay, im done. :D Lazy blgo for yesterday. Though it was damn funny. Its gna take uber long to type out :/ SO. TODAY. Came sch early. YAY! Everyone was spazzing out for the home ec exam. Hahahahah. Gave Janice half of my tuna since she lost hers. Losing tuna. WOW.. Assembly was so cool! Our Chinese BaoZhi got feature our school's sports day. WOOH! ND AND AND, THEY SHOWED A PIC OF L4D!!! ZOMGGG. I STILL want that game. IM WAITING!! GanGan scolded some sec 5s for ponning morning run. Hahahah, I've started calling Ms Gan "Gangan" Cause i think she's damn cute. HAHAHAH. Short short and plump plump. She's my bestfriend :D LOL. Now those sec 5s have to run every morning for the rest of the term. Poor thing :/ Home ec was damn awesome. Mrs nair is so awesome :DD Awww, i miss her as our form teacher D: It was so cool can? I finished my meal like uber early. Cause springtime pasta salad is fast but digusting. I was lazy. So what?? xD Took pics of everyone's food. Then aft Mrs Nair marked, i went around with my fork and spoon and stole people's food :DD Go FB see everyone's amazing dishes! Grace heng made grilled fish. WOWW. IMMEDIATELY aft Mrs Nair marked hers, everyone SMACK finish everything. PRO. Everyone's was delicious! Except mine. HAHAHAHA. Springtime pasta salad = Mr Chow's hair. EEEEEE. Took photos blah blah! Then went 10mins early for recess :D BUT, while waiting for everyone else to finish, cheryl, claire and decided to goof around. I pulled one sock SUPER high and the other one normal. Then i pinned up half of my fringe. HAHAHHAHHAHAAHAAH. OMG. SUPER HIGH CAN? LAUGH UNTIL WANT TO VOMIT SIA. HAHHA. Walked all the way down to the canteen STRUTING. MUAHAHAHHA. Ching is an idiot. Home ec she wanted to make 10 rolls of sushi. But she no time, so she only made 2 small bundles. Idiot, she made 3 CUPS OF RICE. SIAO LO. Then recess time she was just carrying that huge bowl going around asking ppl if they wanted rice. LAME SHIT. Then was chinese. Blah blah. Chapel, GANGAN :D! Then LiVE. Got this course thingy. Abit boring. But got one "quiz" thing very fun :D:D:D I am so awesome. I was the FIRST to give the answer for 2 questions. IM AWESOMEEE. Hahahah, then went opp sch to eat. Waited for claire first. Omg i tell you. WE ARE GENIUSES. We made a song for claire cause the toilet was full. YE started it, but fate brought me to continue this legacy. (Like most of our parodies, in the tune of gLee's "Don't stop believing") Just an urgent girl, Waiting for a cubicle! Finally someone comes out and she ran inside! (blah blah blah i forgot D:) She sat on the toilet and CONSTIPATEEEEEE. Another KUMON one for GLENICE! (Chorus) Kumon, KUMONNNN! (Da-da!) Improves your results! Kumon, KUMONNNNN!!! (DA-DA-DAAA!) Maths, english, geography! Lit, Chinese, HISTORY!!!!!! Awww, i forgot some parts ): Except the Kumon song. Its too awesome to forget. HAHAHA. Went to the hawker to eat. Yumyum. Then Hyo Ju told me, Rachel, Cherie & YE about this really touching japanese movie ): SHE MADE ME CRY AT THE HAWKERR. Only when we were walking back, Hyo Ju told us the movie name was "Kong yuan" or something like that. Then i realised it was "Sky Of Love" LOL. Hahahah, so stupid! The whole time didnt realise it was this xD BUT SO TOUCHING! Then, we saw this ah long warning thingy on the wall o-o. Omg man. Then Rachel explained Ah Longs to hyoju. Yikes. Took a picture of it xD Though it was painted over with paint, its still visible D: LOL. Then went back to sch for sports enrichment. Me, YE, Hyoju and cherie (And kuku) are in HipHop. Then its so cool. Our instructor is that girl from the season 2 of Campus Superstar and that girl from the "Tuan yuan Fan" the younger daughter. Omg, So cool! I tell you, hyoju has the korean dancing blood. And i just look like some fat dumpling vibrating. Yuck. Oh and there is this particular lyrics from our routine song that i thought was super funny. "Asian persuasion" What the shit does that mean. Its my catch phrase now. HAHAHAH. Met Kristie dwnstairs. She was playing badminton with PLBT. Hahaha, LOSER! SHE FAILS. I was the net :D LOLL! The Leyun smakced me in the eye. LOLL!! SO COOL. LIKE MATRIX. HAHAHA. I cannot hit properly. I am a loser. LOL. Then went home. On the bus damn funny. I was sitting inside and got this middle aged lady beside me. Then it was raining. So this indian girl with short curly hair came up this bus wet. She was wearing dangling earrings and had this really retarded fugly scarf. She flipped the scarf over her shoulder and onto the head of the lady sitting beside me. Damn funny xD Then the lady got pissed off and shoved the fugly scarf off. Then that girl still go shake her wet hair and kena the lady. Hahahhaa, i was laughing to myself xD. Ohkay, its late. GOODNIGHT :D I just realised no one reads my blog. Nevermind, its so long anyw. I'll just say bye to myself. ILOVEYOU DELIA :D GOODNIGHT! |