- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Sad.. Sad.
Saturday, January 23, 2010, Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dear boy,
More pictures on FB!
I don't like this weekend.
I really don't.
It started out with fcked up shit.
Ugh,
I feel sick.
NVM!
Morning was like i said,
Screwed up sheeeet.
Had no morning run cause it was raining
even though i already had changed in to my PE
D:
HEY!
I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO LOSING WEIGHT D:
Boohoo D:
Instead,
Went to the hall for some lecture
abt PE rules that was alrdy
given to us at the start of the year.
BORINGGG.
Snooze.
Celestial had passed me a GIANT
pink bear for Ziyun!
So cute!!
Then walked back to class.
Then saw cheryl
Shouting/screaming/crying/spasming
HAHAHAAH.
YE got her the autographs for Fighting Spiders!
OMG LAH.
OMGGGGG.
SO COOL CAN?!
Then claire was like dam jealous.
HAHAAHHA.
TOO BAD.
LOL.
She was crying and spasming for a full,
Idk?
20 mins?!
Cumama nvr come in class for geog
WOOHOO!
HEH.
Then was recess.
Since no teacher in class,
Racheal had to release us.
Then she was like
"WAIT, 30 MORE SECONDS"
....
-RINGGGGG-
LOL. SO ZUN!
HAHAH.
Cannot rmb what happen during recess.
All i know,
It wasnt that pleasent
):
LOL!
Then maths.
Blah blah blah ms chew.
HEH.
Then was Chem.
Alot ppl nvr do the hw xD
She also gna go through!!
BLEAH.
So mny ppl nvr bring chem file.
One whole crowd standing behind the class in the chem lab
xD
LOL.
Then was
English.
GASP!
INCIDENT REPORT TEST.
AHHHHHH.
My correction tape ran out o-o
So my work was like uber messy
):
Then i decided to re-write
Cause really cannot see some parts
xD
CHIONG LIKE SHEEET!
Hand pain ):
The front part was uber neat.
But the back was barely readable.
HAH.
Then was chinese.
Had zuowen writing
):
My hand still pain leh!!!
I have horrible chinese.
I wrote idk what sheet.
I need to practise!
YE helped me alot.
Thanks YE! :D
Then lunch.
Went Pri Sch eat.
Showed Cheryl abit of our school.
Hahahah,
So cool lah!
(:
Then went back to sec sch classroom.
Jacelyn asked me to run around the level
with her badminton friends for training.
Being a good girl,
I DID!
AND I MANAGED TO KEEP UP!!
:D
I am.
AWESOME.
WOOHOO.
Then,
after sprinting for 3 rounds.
Jamie & chervelle
"BOO!!"-ed
me from behind the pillar.
CAUSING ME TO FALL ON MY KNEES.
Then those two
DUMBASSES
dk i was hurt,
Then jacelyn and cheemeow taupok me!
D:
They tore off my shoes and one of my sock
And made me chase them one more round.
This time i was MUCH slower D:
Eh, my knee pain lo!
Got my shoes and socks back and went back to class.
Cheryl & YE had guitar at 3
Grace and cheemeow had handbells at 3.15
and Jamie had GuZheng at 3.30.
And ME! had photography at 3.45
eeee.
Everyone know how to play at least 2 instuments.
I know NONE.
):
LOL.
Had a fun time while waiting for CCA to start!
Cheryl kept strumming her guitar
to the tunes of no boundaries, time for miracles etc.
So pretty!
Grace was too WIMPY to help me clean my wound.
So i did it myself.
LIKE A MAN.
I MEAN WOMAN.
LOL.
Grace & cheemeow left for CCA
Then Jamie started tape her guzheng fingernails
Then she used them to pick her braces
EEEEWWW.
GROSS?!
Then she took out her toothbrush to brush her braces xD
LOL.
WHAT KIND OF RETARD?!
Then she left.
Then slacked with yanen and cheryl abit
till Zoe shouting across from the chapel.
Hahahah,
I failed my photography test again
):
And there was a roach under the bench!
EEE.
But,
At least Mr go explain for us then i understand
(:
OI ZANN, WHY U NVR GO CCA?!
SOGERSF.
Ok, i need go change le!
Im going to YE's church
(:
Hope they welcome me!
I'm MOST probably going to start going there every week.
:D
Then aft church gna go airport send godma off
):
Gna miss her!
Alright,
Will blog tmr!
I hope (:
Love,
Delia.

Even thinking about it makes me wna puke shit. I can't believe every single one of you would forget me at a time like this. Stop smiling bitches, I'm here for you guys. I'd rather see a psycho nut job then a bloody lie. You're supposed to share problems. Not hold it in till you can't take it. What are friends for? Fun? Wait long long. We're here to listen to you and help you. If you don't, then I'm not really very useful now am I? What's the point of having me around?