- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
NOOOO.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010, Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Dear boy,
*points to fb for more pictures!
NOOOOOO !
GNA CHANGE SEATS D:
Mrs teo only came to sch
today in the afternoon,
So we had no PE.
:D
I was afraid there was
gna be spotcheck
during assembly.
SOOO,
I pinned up my fringe.
Wtf,
My bangs are too short to clip up lah.
There was like one clump falling down.
I look like some
homeless person.
LOL.
In the end don't have.
I somehow find that funny.
YOUR FAULT LAH CHERYL!
DON'T WANT TELL US
*Insert word here*
Dx
JE told us some random thing halfway
assembly.
And we started laughing like shit.
AHAHAH.
Then was history.
MR NGG!
We started cheering for him as
he was coming into class.
LOL.
He misses 1-3.
SEE.
LOL.
then was PE,
but like i said,
Mrs teo wasnt in sch.
So,
we had a free period :D
Which..
Was disastrous D:
JE&Jacelyn started attacking me
):
Sad.
They pulled my pinafore!
And then,
Jacelyn wrestled me on the table.
Then JE put her arm over me so i couldnt get up
AND I WAS FALLING OFF TH DAM TABLE.
And i was suspended at the endge of the table for like what?
2 minutes?
THEN i fell
My kneww got orh cheh from JE
making me do sissy pumping in the gym
ytd,
and now,
i fell on my other knee
SIGH.
BUT!
Jacelyn soon "found"
jamie's shoe and well,
there was alot of running,
shouting and swinging
(:
Then was music.
I finally get to know who is
Ng eng kee.
(Y)
Filed up some survey thingy.
Then was lit.
Mr teo is our teacher!
Ohmymama!
I have nvr seen his bald head so close.
LOL.
I'm so mean.
Shutup delia.
He came in and talked abt
setting rules and blah blah blah.
Then it got so boring
that everyone just shutted up.
And everyone was
HUNNN-GRYYYY
I cannot understand a single word
he was saying.
He got short tongue like Ms chew ah?
Then halfway through class,
Cheemeow suddenly walk in class.
Mr teo thought she was late.
When actually she went for an appointment.
But no one bothered to tell him.
Loser.
Then recess,
canteen bloody crowded.
Then all the sec1's took the circle circle table.
THEN THEN
JE WAS DAM MEAN!
Got this sec 1 eatting alone at the circle circle table.
Then JE just sat down.
Then she was like
"Faster, faster, faster!"
Then i came over and i was like.
"EH, YOU SIAO AH. DAM MEAN LEH YOU."
Then the sec 1 look uber pek chek
and walk away.
LOLLLL.
Then talked bout Mr Teo.
AHAHA.
Then was math.
Wtf ?
Jacelyn got into 2-1 band !
(Y)
Grace T got into 2-2,
but she nvr come today D:
Oh,
i forgot to text her.
And, Texted (:
And the rest of us are stuck
with some boring teacher.
Sheeeeets
Aahahah, 2-1's teacher is Ms Gan.
AHAHAHA.
Poor jacelyn.
Then our teacher,
Ms chew.
Another Ms chew.
Wow.
started setting rules.
Before jacelyn left,
she said she looked like my mum.
LOL.
MY MAMA WILL BE OFFENDED.
Im gna tell her when she gets back!
MUAHAHA.
Oh,
and i don't like Ms chew,
(:
I mean,
Who does?!
Then Jess (You mushroom head)
RAISED her hand and asked her sumthn bout rules.
Wow,
Then Ms chew was like
"I like you! I want you all to raise your hands nxt time!"
Then i looked at Jess and was like
"WTH?!"
Then she was like
"She likes me FOR NOW."
Tsktsk Jess!
I didn't even know she started teaching.
i thought she was still going through some stupid rules.
SO,
IDK HOW DO HW NOW.
UGH,
YOU ARE SO SMART DELIA.
Idc,
imma figure it out myself.
Wtf,
My goal is to top class this year.
Htf am i supposed to do that
when she's like that?
I WANT MRS AUGUSTIN BACK!
Ugh.
Then halfway Jess wanted to call me,
Then Cheemeow threw a pen at me.
It hit my head.
OUCH?!
Then i threw it back,
And whacked Cheryl in her face by accident
xDD/
LOL.
I'm sorry (:
Then cheryl was like
"Delia, that hurts. IM NEVER GNA FORGIVE YOU,
NEVERRRRRR."
Class finially ended and i dragged YE
to explain to me wtf was on the board.
Jacelyn came back and she said
that Ms Gan teach simpler.
-.-
Got math hw.
Wtf.
Then was chemistry.
Mrs teo came in and we were like
Woah?
Ahahaha,
She very cute.
(Y)
Not cute cute.
But,
like my mama retardedly cute.
AHAH.
She made us sit in single file!
And my row had to move behind!
ARGH.
She said she will rearrange again tmr.
BUT.
I LOVED MY SEAT BEFORE!
):
Moved to sitting behind JE
The Mrs teo was talking bout all those imtp
stuff and cracking jokes.
Hahs.
Then she wanted to see our votes for monintress.
Hyo ju, JE, Rachel, Cheemeow, Merissa(Absent D:) & sunita
were voted.
WTF?
SUNITA?
:/
JE & Rachel got the most votes in the end.
AHAHA.
Then class ended and went to eat lunch
with YE & Hyoju.
Settled for yonosomething something.
Ahahaha.
Then went home.
SHIT!
TMEPTATION OF A WIFE START LIAO.
BYE.
Love,
Girl.