|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
Concert !
Thursday, December 24, 2009, Thursday, December 24, 2009
Grace looks very pretty with 2 inches of makeup *points to FB for more photos ! (not much though :/) Nahahahah . Went to grace's church ytd . JE & Glenice were too much of losers to go You morons !! Nahahah , Met Jamie first at sch at like 7.20 Then cluelessly tried to bus to Grace's church . I saw some terrace houses and both of us alighted the bus . It turned out it was the wrong bus stop xDD WHAT ? I ONLY SAW GRACE'S CHURCH ONCE ALL I KNOW THAT IT'S SHINY WHO ASK GRACE NVR ANSWER PHONE . So , me and jamie spotted another church . But it was white , And NOT Shiny Then we were like walking back and forth . Panicking . HEY , IT WAS DARK . AND SCARY . Finally , grace answered and her friend taught us the way . We were like "WAIT , GO WHICH SIDE ?! OVERHEAD BRIDGE ? HUH ? I CANT HEAR YOU . GRACE , YOU THERE ?! WHICH SIDE ? THE BIG TURN OR THE OVER HEAD BRIDGE SIDE ?! GRACEEE !!" Nahahaha . Thats so funny (Y) It turns out , we got off one bus stop early AHAHAH . So jamie and i just decided to walk there . Then walk half way , Grace called us again to tell us we were uber late Then we RAN over there DO YOU KNOW HOW FAR IT WAS ?! SOMMORE I WAS WEARING THOSE LOSER RUBI SHOES WHICH BROKE AGAIN BTW. AND BOTH OF US WERE WEARING SKIRTS . Gosh . Then got to the hall and it was really crowded . Got a seat at the far right . Coincidently ! Grace's position was at the right too :D But i didnt take any pics :/ Cause it was dark . Oh , And the performance was awesome . The actors/singers (or opera singers...) were so talented Like those professional one (Y) Then went downstairs to get snacks . I did NOT eat anything . I stuck to my diet :) Then met Grace & Ruth . Jamie left first . Then they waited with me for my mum to come pick me And heard some things *cheeky smile OH GGRACEEEE . NAHAHAH . My mum came and chatted abit before we went home . By the time i reached home was like 11 Ugh . So tired . SO TIRED TILL . I left my shit phone in my pocket ... And coincidently , So mny coincidences , my mum went to wash the clothes the next morning ... -.- HENG AH , i getting my loser phone back today . (Y) Tired , Goodnight ! love , girl . |