- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Schoooool
Thursday, November 12, 2009, Thursday, November 12, 2009

dear boy

I'M BORED
& I MISS SCHOOL
Pftt .
Im so bored at home .
I have absolutely nth to do .
Oh well .
Went to read all my old posts .
Heh ,
Such awesome time in school .
Reminiscence .
Bah .

I very lazy blog bout two days ago .
When Jacelyn & Adrienne tricked me.
Pft .
Had a nice time watching
"My girlfriend's an agent"
Its dam hilarious xD
I do not wish to blog further bout that day .
Meh .
Going yanen's house tmr .
Well ,
Not technically her house .
Her gym .
:)
I still want a Cintiq :(
Sigh , i guess i have to start my homework now.
SIGH .
Didnt go manga class ytd cause my jaw hurt
& my ulcer was seriously
GIANORMOUS .
:/

MerissaTang !
By the start of nxt year ,
I'm gna lose so much weight
that it will be just silly
to call me fat .
Tyvm .

love ,
girl .