- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Cause' I ponned art class.
Monday, November 23, 2009, Monday, November 23, 2009

dear boy ,

I FINALLY WENT SHOPPING (:
Yay me .
Not much pitures ,
We were too busy shopping :)
AHAHHA .
Ponned class to go .
My mood was really low .
So ,
Meh :/
Mummy seemed really pissed .
So sorry .
I really had no mood to go .
Heh .
Met yanen last minute at ION .
Made her wait for 15min :/
SORRYY .
Yanen brought her stuffed bunny ??
Went t0 lido first for yanen to eat .
I alrdy had a heavy breakfast so i skipped.
Bad delia .
Then went far east .
Got lost in the tunnels xD
Hehehehheh .
Yanen took out her tiny umbrella
to shelter us both as we scrambled to fareast.
Darn rain .
Shopped .
Bought a pretty dress & a cute top :D
DAYLIGHT ROBBERY SIA .
Both were about 30
EACH .
Walan ,
Nvm , they look very pretty .
:D
Yanen tried on a top that suits her alot .
Too bad she dint have any money :/
Hahs .
Then went to Camillan .
Or whatever that shop is called .
They had really cute hat-pins
& Ribbon hairbands .
Looked very cute (Y)
Dint buy any anyway .
Ahahahaha.
Then bought i slurpee & walked back to ION .
Yanen didnt want to drink it aft
i did cause shes saliva conscious .
Even when she's super thirsty
...
This time didnt use the umbrella ,
cause' yanen wanted to get sick .
Ahahaha .
Loser.
Walked around for awhile .
Wanted to buy shoes from rubi .
But , I spend so much money .
Siao ah ?
Ahahha.
Then went the foodcourt
Cause' yanen was dying of thirst .
Who ask u nvr drink the slurpee ?
Ahahah .
Slowly drank there And snapped
a few pics .
And sitting beside us ..
Was a woman .
With explosions .
I shant go further .
Ahahahha .
Then yanen wanted to buy hats .
Hats .
???
We went to dk what store and
she tried beanies !
xD
Nice (Y)
Then she wanted us to get hats tgr .
Hats .
HATS .
Singapore so hot get what hat ?!?
So she said that if we see at least
3 people walking around with hats ,
I must get hat with her.
First one was a guy wearing a beanie .
Fair .
Second was an uncle wearing a fishinghat ...
THE HELL .
NOT FAIRR .
In the end ,
Da ren you da liang .
I gave in :}
We went to find hats .
ION all so ex :/
So went to tao payoh .
Too bad , dun have (:
Cabbed back to yanen's hse cause' we got lost
Then went home .
Shit ,
Im hungry now :/

love ,
girl .