- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Nah , im just kidding :D .
Tuesday, July 28, 2009, Tuesday, July 28, 2009

KIDDING :D .
Just want to share with you this conversation .

[b]Moo, im [c=#B871FF]Jacelyn[/c].[/b] [i](blogger / bt-l@bs)[/i] says:
DELIA!!
LOOK AT MY DO!
DP!
i found it at a random site :D.
cute right?
[c=#C184FF]Delia ♥[/c] ; [c=#FF80C0][i]I can't let go of your hand till you let go of mine .[/i][/c] says:
LOL .
WHAT TH DUCK ?!?!?
COW
CAT
PIG
?!?!?
[b]Moo, im [c=#B871FF]Jacelyn[/c].[/b] [i](blogger / bt-l@bs)[/i] says:
RAT.
what.
cannot see right
.good. ^_^
[c=#C184FF]Delia ♥[/c] ; [c=#FF80C0][i]I can't let go of your hand till you let go of mine .[/i][/c] says:
NO .
[b]Moo, im [c=#B871FF]Jacelyn[/c].[/b] [i](blogger / bt-l@bs)[/i] says:
?
[c=#C184FF]Delia ♥[/c] ; [c=#FF80C0][i]I can't let go of your hand till you let go of mine .[/i][/c] says:
I TOT IT WAS NOSTRILS .
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAH?A
[b]Moo, im [c=#B871FF]Jacelyn[/c].[/b] [i](blogger / bt-l@bs)[/i] says:
THANKS DELIA.
[c=#C184FF]Delia ♥[/c] ; [c=#FF80C0][i]I can't let go of your hand till you let go of mine .[/i][/c] says:
HAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAH


Tyvm :D .
Pwned :D .