- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
INSPIRATION :D .
Saturday, July 11, 2009, Saturday, July 11, 2009


I LOVE THIS PIC .
Man , i regret doing this on fooltscap D: .
But i drew this cause
i was bored during math
& i had no A4 paper ._.
Anywayyy .
Went to buy more copics at Art Friend .
Spent mummy's $71 xDD .
Hahahahah .
I went to buy copics speacially for this picture :D .
(My beige , brown & black bo liao)
But i ended up buying 9 more then i intended .
LOL .
Now , i got 19 colours :D .
AWESOME .
& i bought a bleedproof sketch book too !
& one set of pencils & another set of drawing pens .
Hahahahah .
So ex lah :X
Spent like 30mins in art friend choosing colours .
Super hard lah .
Ohkay .
Im crapping about Art friend cause im freaking bored .
LOL .
blahhh .
Bye .