- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
MICHEAL JACKSON DIED LOL .
Friday, June 26, 2009, Friday, June 26, 2009

Before i talk abt my day ,
i would like to say
MICHEAL JACKSON SI LIAO
Sorry Wenjing ! :X










Went cycling with Gin jie , Zhian & Jie .
Had loads of fun :D .
Aft cycling around ,
We decided to sit at th beach there .
Then u sat at th rocks there .
Then zhian was like
"DELIA . SCORPIAN !"
Then i chua tio then pua dou ._.
LOL .
Sprain/strained my ankle :D .
Then made sandcastles !
Jie & Zhian made their surnames .
& I made a chair :D .
LOL .
& A gulp & radio .
LOLLL .
Then walked back to WS .
ZHIAN NEEDED TO SHIT xD .
LOL .
SUPER FUNNY LAH xD .
&We saw a snake in th drain ._.
Eeeee .
Went high in KFC .
LOL .
Then went home play majoong xD .
I have learned !!!
:D .
LOL .
I only won once :D .
But still win rite ? :D .
LOL .
Then went tuition .
Blah blah blah .
Bye :D