|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
First day of sch :D .
Monday, June 29, 2009, Monday, June 29, 2009
First day of sch was awesome :D . I missed losertown so much :D . Lol , Had to limp on th bus in th morning xD . Felt abit weird . LOL . Then when we were abt to go back to class , Ms gun (whatev. lah ! xD) started catching ppl's uniform . I got awayy :D . Moslty cause th giant bandage on my ankle made it look like i had high socks . LOL . Went back to class & immediately went HIGH :D . Grace was smelling my MC ._. LOL . Idk whats wrong with her . LOL xDD . I aint gonna go through my whole day , cause , I dont want to . LOL . Maths & chinese & history changed teachers . AWESOME . My new classes are much more interesting :D . I actually listened in class ! Then ate maggie mee at th mini mart opp sch with kristie , clarice & elena . Talked bout concerns , blah blah blah . Went home . Tuition . Brain tired . LOL . & then now , depressed . |