- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
AWESOMENESS :D
Monday, June 1, 2009, Monday, June 01, 2009

SUPER AWESOMNESS RITESZX ?!?!
YEAHHH .
I WAS SHOCKED MYSELF xD .
This is what i call ispiration :D
Have been staying up late these few days trying to create anime like this .
Idk why , th other ones dun look as good as this .
;D
Jacelyn asked me why she isnt wearing any clothes .
Th answer is simple .
I am lazy .
:D
I spent like 1h 45min on this lo !
Then she ask me draw her .
Which dint turn out as good as i expected :X
Man , i LOVEEE manga studio .
:D
But th colouring would have been done better in photoshop .
Yeah whatev.
OH YEAH !
I din blog abt getting a drawing tablet rite ?
Or did i ?
Forget it ~

Rotting at home these few days .
Excited for sims 3 :D
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
Jacelyn's following me to take it at illuma ,
Then she coming my hse play :D
Yay sims 3 !!
:D

Tomorow , There will be a Virtual losertown .
:D