- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
LOL xD ,
Tuesday, May 19, 2009, Tuesday, May 19, 2009





LOL xD .
Got really exited for sims 3 .
:D
So i started designing the losertown sims house :D
HUGE :D
Started drawing from D&T all th way to chinese .
Then .
At th lab doing chinese comics ,
Then stupid chen lao shi took my paper away -.-
Cb lah -.-
i spend th whole fcking day doing it -.-
&Sh wun give me back -.-
At least give a freaking warning rite ?
BITCH -.-
Walan eh ,
I want it back lah -.-
Then maths .
Had no energy .
Genesa (I spelled wrongly last time xD) and hannah
keep saying i looked like
i had low blood sugar levels ._.
Lol .
Actually listened this time ,
Had no energy to talk .
._.
Then mr thomson explaining halfway ,
Th bell ring .
I was damn hungry ,
So me & Yanen look at each other & Said
"Just walk out lah !"
LOL xD ,
Then ate with yanen jiaeenn & Claire .
Th rest of LT went to pri sch .
Then we went there to meet them .
Me & Jacelyn found thongs are started "Kiap-ing"
everyone .
Then ,
kena scolding by [pri sch conseller -.-
Her threat was pathetic
"What class are you from?"
"1-3"
"Who's your teacher ?"
"Ms hazelin"
"I dont know miss hazelin , So i tell ms gun lor !"
Bodoh -.-
Tell ms gun lah !
So what ?
I get scolding for playing with a pair of thongs ?
-.-
Zzz .
But she explained those thongs used to pick rubbish .
LOL .
xD .
DAMN FUNNY LAH xD .
Then malay ,
cikgu held oral exams again .
&As usual ,
Highness with LT :D
Then jiaeenn had this recording ,
That sounded like she was asking for gang fight xD .
Jiaeenn : Eh hello !?
Recording : Hello ? What You want lah ?
Jiaeenn : Eh , I need back up leh !!
Recording : You need backup ? Ohkay lah , i send 3 people there . Where you ah ?
Jiaeenn : PL 1-3 .
Recording : Ohkay ohkay , i send 3 people there now . Eh , why u need backup ah ?
Jiaeenn : I want to beat up somebody .
Recording : What ?! Beat up somebody ? Who ah ?
Jiaeenn : I want to beat up Yanen .
Recording : OH !! THAT KNN CB AH ?!?! OHKAY OHKAY , I SEND PEOPLE THERE NOW .
Jiaeenn : Ohkay bye bye ,
Recording : Bye bye , bye bye !
LOL xD .
Dam funny can ?!
At first i tot real eh !
Actually is jiaeenn's friend record de .
Hahahah xD ,
LOL .
Then we tried on wenjing .
Hahahaha xD .