- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
I FINALLY GOT IT !!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009, Sunday, May 17, 2009

I GOT ITT !!!
I FINALLY GOT IT !!!
I GOT MY SIMS 3 PREORDER CARD !!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh .
AHHHHHHHHHHH .
I FINALLY GOT IT !!!
AFTER ONE DAM BLOODY YEAR .
I GOT IT !!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYY .
AHHHHHHHHHH .
-Hyper vantiltes-
I AINT GNA BLOG LERH ,
COS I FORGOT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED
TH SECOND I SAW THE PREORDER CARD .
THANKYOU MUMMY !!!!!!!!