- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Caipton's Ball !! xD .
Monday, May 18, 2009, Monday, May 18, 2009

Capton's ball = LoserTown maddness :D
At first , had chem .
Then mrs teo let us off early .
(2nd time my crystals look like herion . -.-)
Then we went for PE early .
Waited for mr lee at th art room outside .
Then it was raining .
So LT started running around in th rain xD .
& I started waving my hands around like some idiot xD .
LOL .
Then idk whyy ,
We started pklaying catching ._.
LOL .
But it was'nt
"Small children catching"
It was .
"If i catch you ,
I'll hit you with my badminton racket Catching"
LOL .
Den Jiaeenn & Jacelyn chase us all th way to th hall there .
Then we went up .
Played badminton with lavine since we were still early .
Then i saw jacelyn & jiaeenn play .
I was like
"PRO , SO COOL !"
Then Jacelyn was like ,
"Delia , You're just un cool ."
LOL .
xD .
But i pwn at badminton more then yanen & Wenjing !!
& Maybe jamie .
& Of course ,
I'm better then th bangala ,
Or kengala .
LOL .
Bangala cut her hair !!
& She looks like keng now ,
So i call her kengala xD .
LOL .
Then PE officially started ,
LT played capton's ball .
But jacelyn & Jiaeenn went to play with Merrissa & Company
(I just cant be bothered to type like 20 names)
LOL .
But LT was obviously having more fun :D
I tell you hor ,
I laugh like some siao zhar bo liddat !!!
I couldnt control my laughter & Mr lee thought i was nuts .
HEE :D
Dam funny lah !!
xD .
Me , cherie , claire & Lavine
VS
Jamie , wenjing , yanen & bangala/Kengala
Hahahaha :D
At one point ,
When we were winnignthem with a score of
3-1
Wenjing got down from th chair and started defending our goal .
Then yanen wanted to score .
Then turn around ,
Wenjing not theree xD .
I TELL YOU HOR ,
I LAUGH LIKE SIAO SEH xD .
LOLLLL .
Then jamie and bangala/kengala went to stand on our chair xD .
DAM FUNNY LAH xD .
I SAT ON TH FLOOR AND LAUGHED LIKE SOME PIECE OF SHHIT .
LOLL .
xD .
Then had to go down to parade square .
Cos th sec4s having Os .
Then jiaeenn and jacelyn joined us .
Jiaeenn in th other group ,
& Jacelyn in ours .
DAM FUNNY LAH xD ,
Jiaeenn threw th ball in bangala/kengala's direction .
Then after th ball started to near her ,
Bangala/kengala turned around and walked to jamie .
HAHAAHAHAHAH xD
DAM FUNNY LAH !!!
And when jiaeenn had th ball ,
(She was obviously pwning th game , if her team wasnt so loser-ific ,
she would have won)
Wenjing started screaming
"JIAEENN !! PASS TO MEE !! PASS TO MEE !!"
Then when jiaeenn threw th ball at her ,
Wenjing ran away xD .
LOLL .
xD .
HAHAHAHA .
xD .
Then de-brief ,
Jiaeenn demo what wenjing did .
Then i couldnt stop laughing i tell youu !!!
Mr lee had to pause and wait for me to stop laughing xD .
HAHAHAHA .
xD .
LOL .
Then went west plaza with cherie , kristie & Elena .
Cherie called a different chicken-seller uncle again !!!
LOL .
xD .
I laugh like some shhit lah xD.
LOL .
Then walked to cherie's hse .
where she pang seh-ed us .
-.-
Then walked to elena's hse .
then took a bus back with kristie .
Saw a familiar face on th bus ,
But ignored it ~
LOL .
&I just realised i skipped tuition ..
Oh well !