- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Ah pek love story :D
Wednesday, May 13, 2009, Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hahaahha ,
No pics today ,
But during chem .
Me , Jacelyn , Hannah & Genessa
Created the
"Ah pek Love Story" Song :D
Parody of "Love Story"

Hahaahhahah .

This is how is sounds :D
We were both old , when i first saw you .
At the CC learning line dancing ,
Alot did i know ,
That you were ah pek .
You were throwing your dentures ,
&My grandson said
"Stay away from ah ma !
Cos she havent get menopause ,
Ltr get pregnant how ?"

(Chorus)
& I said ,
"Ah pek go & Buy some condoms ,
i so old how to get pregnant ?
I talk to my grandson he said
7-11
Its a Love Story ,
Ah pek just say yes !"

& I sneak out ,
to th old folks to see you ,
We keep quiet
Cos you nvr bring your dentures ,
So take it off ;
My elderly lingerie .
Cos you were Ah pek ,

& You were getting horny ,
i told you to buy some condoms !
& I was nagging at you
to go 7-11 to buy !

(Chorus)

Hahahahahaah ,
We are AWSOME .
:D