- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
LOLL .
Monday, April 13, 2009, Monday, April 13, 2009

LOL .

Where got ppl qiao ka qiao until liddat ?
._.
LOL .


Died during maths today .
bofre that was eng .
Summary ._.
Maths was stressing me up D:
I was getting ready to kill someone .
Then nothing really happened ..
I got raped again by jiaeen jamie & Grace though ._.
My sister say ,
but she 见死不救 -.-
Then was napfa D:
Bloody teacher lah !
I did 16 inclined pullups lerh .
then she only count 4 -.-
Say dunno what cannot use body to push .
My neh big cannot ah ?!
-.-
Move abit only make so much noise -.-
Standing board jump i made a new personal record :D
170 ~ ;D
Veh good le hor !
Considering i have short & Stubby legs :X
LOL .
then i saw sarah lim doing shuttle run O_O
HAHAHAH
LOL .
FARNIE LAH .
&We got our school magazine lerh :D
UNGLAM -.-

Ayah , Lazy post lerh xD