- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
History trip . LOVED .
Thursday, April 9, 2009, Thursday, April 09, 2009

1-3b :D Is th love ;DLoser Town ! :DCrazy Grace :D
I & Jamie :DCherie , Kim , Me :D
Lavine looks pissed ._.
Wenjing covering her pimple :D
Jamie's unglam xD
Cheryl :D
Jamie & Jacelyn :D
Me , Lavine . Jamie Jacelyn & Wenjing giggling at th camera xD
JACELYN = PERV :D Loser Town Community :D
Mr Ng ._.
Jacelyn & That chicken :D
LOL , Grace's hometown xDWenjing Clueless :D
Jiaeenn Shy luh :D
Lavine & I :D
Jamie's another unglam xD Grace's Other unglam xD

WOOOH :D
History ttrip is th love :D
Farnie luh ;D
Was going high th whole time ;D
& Wen jing gotta pimple ;D
Really big one :D
Then on th bus home ,
Was dam fun :D
Th back peopl started singing :D
Sing loud loud :D
Ayah ...
i nvr take video of the
"Check yes juliet"
Part .
Aw ...
Anyway .
Idk why i cant upload th vids D:
Go see jacelyn's blog bah :D
I sent to her :D

Sayonarraaaaa .