|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
RAHHHHH . 很烦啊
Tuesday, July 15, 2008, Tuesday, July 15, 2008
ILOOK LYK A RETARD [tuesday]I LOOK LYK A SEE A GHOST [monday] ![]() I LOOK LYK I AM DAMN SCARED [friday] ![]() TOILETT :DDDD [monday] ![]() WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . today was DAMN scary can? but i cant tell u . ltr kana killed i die O_o Oo &&i brought my phone to sch now adays . DAMN scared teacher got hp check lor . >< decided to hide it in my ppants pocket == not lyk she gg swap my ass rite? |