- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
LLOLLL .
Saturday, June 28, 2008, Saturday, June 28, 2008



SEE PLL?

i loved yr SOOO much till i coulnt even wait till monday to post :D

LOL .

jk lahhs .

ihateyou ><

jk lahhs .

ilovveyou^^

jk lahhs .

i'm in a damn good mood ;P


lolls...

haha

i watched kung fu panda wif my cousin for the SECOND tym =.=

wth.. was being dragged out D:

lolls...


today dam shyt can?

SEE!!

today was so shyt till my good mood turned into

shyt mood ;(
BLEAHH .
if any1 even BOTHERS to read my wishlist
u will see
"W910i"
well......
my MORON of a mother told my auntie i wanted that phone .
"JUST THEN" she realised my uncle lost my cousins camera .
den go buy the W910i for her .
i hear liao .
1st thin come out my mouth was
"WTH!!!!!!! WALAO!!!!!!! I LOST OUT TO A 7 YR OLD?!?! LAO QUI NIA!!!"
i got so pissed i started spouting shyt llyk
"WALAO! MA U DMN STUPID EH! TELL HER FOR WAT?!"
or
"I AM DAMN JELOUS CAN?! COS OF YR BITE SIZED BRAIN"
and
"IF SHE STARTS WAVING THE DAMN PHONE IN MY FACE I WILL KICK YR ASS"
and the worst..
"FREAK YOU LAH! NTH TO DO GO TELL HER FOR WAT?! U THINK I SEE HER GET PHONE SIBEI SONG AH? PLEASE LO! BUI SONG CAN?!?"
den kana scolding =.=
wth .
but i see yr phone get confiscated by her mum i DAMN happy ;D
hahaha .
i m a sadist =.=
wth...
LOL .
den we went sakae sushi O_o .
my cousin goes there evry week LOL .
she LOVES it SOOO MUCH ,
she memoised the menue O_o .
DEN !!!
HHAHA!!!
DIS IS WHEN I BECAME DAMN HAPPY :D
THEY PLAYED A BLEACH SONG!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .
i was damn happy can?
started singing jap :D
if u were dere u would have
ROFLMAO if u saw me getting high ;D
LOL .
den my mum finished the giingerO.O
LOL .
wait till monday for the damn funny video bah :D
i go update friendster&chiong hw ;D