- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Friday, May 23, 2008, Friday, May 23, 2008

PISS OFF XDD












tangtang likes maths?!?! WTH!?!?




I CANT STOP THINKING OF UUU .Y

lol .

today was effin fun lor...

i went white sands wif the twinnies , gladys , isabella and raina .

LOL .

we went to play arcade and died super fast ><

lol .

fyne.. today was NOT fun.. cos i had to go home SUPER ealy..

i was home at 5 lor!!!

dammit ><

and i got ALOTT of hliday hw lor .

jiaksia eh!!!!!!!!! i have lyk 400 over questions to do...life sux lor!!!

LOL .

at least i bugged xiia0zhuurenn [ziyun] with myye newly added songs^^

haha... she ROFLMAO when i played happy people ,

LOL . den she run nia ...

lmao .

my sis and mum went out with myye couzziies but i wanted to stay at home to post

SEE LAHH!!! I SO GOOD TO YR FELLOW READERS!!!!

lol.

ILOVEYOUU MYYEBLOG Y

IAMNVR GOINGTO DELETEYOUUY

EVENIF THEREIS A BLOGGCHECK Y