|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
Thursday, May 8, 2008, Thursday, May 08, 2008
![]() ![]() KAKAKA . these few days was SUPER funnie . except the fact that zimei ziyun cannot come myye hse no more >< i got 2 day mc^^ alah . i siao liao lah . I FRAMED MYY MC ^^ haha ^^ dia0z rite? dat day was super hell fun lor . zimei ziyun accidentely touched some toxic stuff and den dey touched their mouth . then... ROFLMAO dey spit and spit and spit ^^ so mny tissue nia . KAKAKA . i missed my chinese listening compre . and science . haha . exam no more^^ i lyk got 4 days holiday eh . HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! thursday friday saturday & sunday YAYNESS^^ kakaka . oh and btw . YOU PEOPLE SHLD BE FREAKING APPRECIETIVE OKAY?!?!?! I GOT FEVER NOW EHH . ayah . i wanna watch bleach . hehehh . buaiix everyone^^ LURVVS #DELIA<`3 <= i started signing off because of friendster . weird rite? |