|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
WHHITE SANDSS = DEATHH TRAPP
Friday, April 25, 2008, Friday, April 25, 2008
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE AND HATE WHITE SANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVES 1. CAN ARRCADE WIFF FRENS 2. CAN SHOPP WIFF FRENS 3. CAN GOSSIP WIFF FRENS HATES 1. I SAW MYYE "ENEMY" 2. I SAW MYYE COUSIN AHHHS.... I SAW MYYE COUSIN LEIIS... soo obscene lor... he was with his gf... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... DEYY DID OBSCENE STUFF.... i tell u ahh... i was lykk "OMG... THAT MYYE COUSIN WEI JIE... IS THAT HIS GF?!?!?" den we [ziyun zimei ziying] kept looking at them... and hell yeah we regretted... it was lyk hug hug kiss kiss flirt flirt and we were lyk EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at one point ziyun saw him push her hair on her face away and i tot she said "HE SHAVED AWAY HER FACIAL HAIR" I ROFLMAO EHH!!! den the counter lady look at me.... dia0z!!!!!!!!! |