|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
I THINK I HATE SOMEONE ^^
Thursday, April 10, 2008, Thursday, April 10, 2008
dhhe br00kenn heart ; friiendshiip biites... ; and hurts >< JOY 2 DE WORLD^^ I HATE SOMEONE^^ blah blah blah... >< LOL I HATE SUFANG ^^ LMAO she is such a_________ yahh know y? see her blog... SCOLDED ME MUCHH?? LOL i helped her SOOO MUCCHH but NOOOOOO she just had to bully me till i was REDUCED to begging for HELP i am SERIOSLY PISSED.... she KNOWS what de HELL is happening to me OKAY but she just has to stab myye <3... & at the same time... FORCING me to loose trust in man-kind... okay... that sounded sii beii weird>< i mean puhh--lyyease... she says she's EMO HELLO EARTH TO DOOFIIE 1. yr too damn hyper to be EMO 2. look in the mirror... yr life is FYNEEE 3. ALEX IS YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND 4. STOP SUDUCING MYYE COUSIN LARH 5. u aint going to EVER bully me AGAIN UNDERSTAND mess with me or myye friends or family... and OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't even try.... |