- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
I LURVB BLEACH^^^
Friday, April 11, 2008, Friday, April 11, 2008


DELIA <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEizul6tdkNtmwLyJDV8Oc7cO8O7qZ6eiHW1UH9m-rEWW7Nc5o1td5WVlY-FDL_rb0aTCb26evTj8eAYynbtUhTjlXZgB4SywZazopFXlCKkfYcYiq5gNODNE9IcLEElmgq6aBdvwEfA8i8s/s1600-h/all+together.jpg">


I FREKAING LURVBB BLEACH WITH ALL MA HEART!!! AHHH!!!!! I LVE IT!!!!! OMG I AM ADDICTED!!!!

I LURVBB IT!!!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


STUPIID KEEFE!!!

GO INTRO ME!!!! SEE LARH!!! I ADDICTED LIIAO!!!

HU CARE!!!!! I STILL LURVBB IT!!!!

OMG

OMG

OMG^^

SHYTT ME

EXAM COMING LE AND I STILL LURVVB IT!!!!

DAMN ME

I

FREAKING
LOVE
BLEACH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!