- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
DIIA0Z!!!!~
Saturday, April 19, 2008, Saturday, April 19, 2008

HAHA!!!

I AM SOOOO HAPPIIEE^^

1.JESS AND I ARE FRENS AGAIN^^

2.I FINALLY GOT MA PICTURE ON THE SIDE BAR^^

3.I GONNA BUY A NEW BED^^


DIA0Z^^

happiness^^


but i still bui song with sf...

she is so mean

...

u shld see the way she act...

lyk a bitch la...

i dunno y esa forgave her after what sf did to her...


guess esa realli does lyk sf...

well... i dun

cos she thinks i am sibei ugly...

please lor...


DO I LOOK GROSS TO U??!?!


oh and she literally RAN away from zi mei when she saw her...

(zi mei wanted to "TALK" to her...)

and she WALKED away when she saw me walking towards her...


diia0z... this type of peeps huh... y esa still treasure?!?!?


AND SF STILL THINKS SHES'S EMO!!!!