|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
QINGG MINGGG^^
Sunday, March 30, 2008, Sunday, March 30, 2008
THIS IS THE FIRST PHOTO I HAVE EVER TOOK THATS NICE >< ![]() ![]() BECAUSE MY PHOTOGRAPTHY SUCKS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ITS QINGG MIING ^^ i went de cemetry thingy lor... WAH!!! SOOOOO HOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!! i was like "zhii...**COUGH** ann.... c--hhhhh---an go o---hhh--ut anot?" LOL and de 2nd pic... I LOOK LYKK A RETARD >< lol... i was talking 2 jess and krista just now lor... den jess was like "HII!!! THANK YOU FOR CALLING THE JESS HOTLINE (sissly) press 1 to kick dionne's balls (sissly) press 2 to speak to jess (sissly) press 3 to kick krista (sissly) press 4 to end this call (sissly)" walao i laugh lykk siao >< haha... lol... and i stole my sis pooh bear to take picture lol... den kana SLAP life sucks... |