- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Saturday, March 29, 2008, Saturday, March 29, 2008





HAHAHAH!!!

LONG TYMM NO POSTTT^^

I FEL SOO ALIVEE NOWW ^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
THESE ARE PICS FROM ANGELS ONLINE WIF KRISTAA ^^
AND YES KRISTA... I AM ADDICTED TO PSP ^^
LOL ^^
Nth happen these days...
except got alot of hw...
i went White Sands with Zi Mei & Zi Yun that day...
took neoprint
but cannot post la...
SADDDDD
LOL
BTW
i officially am nr talking to SF again beacuase...
1. She called me a bitch
2. She called me a loser
3. She called me fat when i am the same size as her ><
4. When Jess sprayed me... she tickled rena and snatched her water bottle and sprayed me...
(i was about to scold and scream at her for being an ass because she act cool)
5. She copies me & krista
6. She thinks our click is hers
7. She snatches rena's pens because she tink rena is hers...
8. She thinks she is a chio bu
( I only say i am a chio bu for fun larhhh)
9. She acts like a gangster
10. She thinks she is emo
(NOTTTTTTT)
11. She called me short when i taller then her by 1cm
12. She pretend her cbox spoil (YEAH RIGHT)
13. When i scolded BLANK for her, she called me a bitch instead
^^