|
- DeliaLHT
|
|
|
Profile
WHAT UP! ... The ceiling. Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing! 30th October 1996, 1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011) Please don't laugh at my email. I made it like when i was P4. I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet, And you probably will find me annoying. But hey! Stick around for the fun! Affiliates
Adrienne,
Dionne,
Elthea,
Esabelle,
HannahH,
Ivan,
Jacelyn,
Jenni,
Jialin,
KaiYing,
Kelly,
Kristie,
Micaela,
Nick,
Rachel,
Sarajane,
Shirvey,
Valderee,
Yanen,
Zann,
Zimei,
Ziyun,
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
CNY!!! ISSS HERREEEE
Thursday, February 7, 2008, Thursday, February 07, 2008
CNY IS HEREEEEEEEE!!! lmao.. i collected soooooo much cash todaeee (: hahas... no pictures yet worr... me posting in my cozziie's house >< lmao den CHU ER i watching LAO SHI JIA LAO DA lame... but i wanna watch CJ7 too... hiiaz.. but book tickets le.. cannot change.. hiiiazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz when i go home i post pictures kkayys? :) thanks... OmiiGawd.. I SOUNDED SISSY!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GROSS!!!! lmao... PS: Krista chan i dunno what's her surname is a bitch!!! she tried to set me up with her goddamn cozziie... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PPS: I have not collected all my hong bao yet... lmao.. just making sure PPPS: Keefe is also an asshole... with no dick >< |