- DeliaLHT
» Facebook » Twitter » Hotmail » DeviantArt
Profile


WHAT UP!
...
The ceiling.

Hello my name is DeliaLeowHuiTing!
30th October 1996,
1-3(2009)/2-3(2010)/3A2(2011)
Please don't laugh at my email.
I made it like when i was P4.

I'm the weirdest person you will ever meet,
And you probably will find me annoying.
But hey! Stick around for the fun!



Affiliates
Adrienne, Dionne, Elthea, Esabelle, HannahH, Ivan, Jacelyn, Jenni, Jialin, KaiYing, Kelly, Kristie, Micaela, Nick, Rachel, Sarajane, Shirvey, Valderee, Yanen, Zann, Zimei, Ziyun,



Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
DAMN ALL!!!!
Monday, January 28, 2008, Monday, January 28, 2008

DAMN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ESPEACIALLY DYLAN WHATS HIS BLOODY SURNAME
ARGHHHH
I SOOO CALLED BROKE UP WITH MY BFF ESABELLE TODAY... BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN DYLAN

lolls... i lost miie bff!!! T-T
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SADDDDDD
I AM GOING TO CRY LOR!!!!

DAMN!!!!
i have been sulking the whole day because of this...
once that idoit moron asshole dylan go online i shall scold him until he reduces into a bucket of crap!!!!

HPMH!!!!!!!!!!!

ayah... also not my fault what
><
i ACCIDENTLY told a friend abt esa secret cos i tot she knew
den she go tell
EVERYONE
den esa angry
lol
den i cannot stand it anymore lor

PS: I HATE XIAO JI PPL (including esa)

den i wrote a letter lor
saying that we cut off alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ties espeacially the BFF tie...
lol
and i drew a chopper and a cut rope XD
and i drew esa angry
(LOL)
hahahahaha but i drew it during class so quite ugly
den i spent at least 3 periods trying to fold the paper into a nice design
LAWL
i forgot how my sis taught me lor

HAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! XD
i mean
WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :(
LOL

I HATE EVERYONE!!! ESPEACIALLY THAT DAMN DYLAN!!!